Sign in to follow this  
Ryan916

My Camry's slow build begins...

Look's to be wayyyyy too much port area. Consider how much port displacement is inside the box, net and then that much port area? On top, they are flared too.

I'd love to know how the Bravox 3-ways are treating you. Can't wait til the current comps in the van die so I can install the 3-ways I got.

I don't know about too much port area, but I'm not so sure the internal volume is quite right with all that pvc pipe in there. I gotta admit you spent some real time figuring out how to cram all that pipe and those fittings in there though, damn.

Haha I know I spent a while trying to find equations to calculate it all... Def high on the port area side too but it was a fun experiment and I have been liking it a lot. I love the three ways though, they are the nicest sounding speakers I've owned for sure. I'm pretty set on buying another zcon right now as Ryan@ram has come up with a design I can fit so only time will tell!

Edit- I know it was a lot of port but it was still around 3 after ha. It worked well for the time I used it

Edited by Ryan916

Interesting box. Build looks good so far though!