Frostedflakejake

Detroit Area Get Together

Hey there! YoungGunzBass01 and I are around the Detroit area and we wanted to get together and check out eachother's equipment. We were wondering if some more members would like to get together so we could all hangout and demo and just have a good time! I know TeamRamRod is nearby and probably alot others! So if you're interested...show it! I think it would be a great time to get together and have a good ol' time! :)

We could meet within one hour of Detroit? Sound good?

Thanks!

I know Hove is local too! C'mon guys!

Hummm

Possibly, I am on the west side of the state. As long as I can know the date in advance. Let me know!

S.DeYoung, IIRC you're in Grand Rapids right? We could do a mid-southern state meet-up because I know there are a few guys from GR here. If there's enough interest i'll meet anywhere really... do you have any scheduling complications?

I'm in Kalamazoo but I'll drive your way no problem.

I could be interested.peepwall.gif

We just need to be a solid 6-7 people deep to have it be worth it. This would probably be after the Milan show. Whos all going btw? I'll be there.

There's a show in Milan? My time window is now till the 26th of August. I would love if S.DeYoung and Bromo could make it :D

I am down for something soon before summer ends. I am sure as well dblbelly is too.

ahh Mac is the one from Grand Rapids. Excellent. Well who has time constraints? I was imagining this happening on a Saturday since most people have jobs. Since someone has to start organizing something, how about the 20th? Are y'all free then? I think that with YoungGun, S.DeYoung, Bromo, Mac, DBLBELLY, and myself we could have a fun little meeting. I want lots of people obviously, but i also don't want to have a hard time finding somewhere to meet. I think if i contact Hove he'll be interested. He lives in Macomb and he and I tried to meet up last year but never got around to it.

So is the 20th good/not good for anyone? That date means nothing to me, just throwing it out there :) It would have to be during the DAY if its on that weekend. That's dreamcruise weekend.

As of now 20th works for me. We can do like a belle isle meet or something of that nature and BBQ and then if guys cant make the drive home they can just crash at the CRIBO! on a second note 913customs will be there full force! the SSA BASSTRO van will be at full potential by then. Hove is no longer in the game so that is prob a no go with him just FYI.

The 20th would be fine with me I guess. I will not be going to milan, not going to pay 15 bucks just to watch. shrug.gif

Cool Cool Cool

That's good news RamRod :morepower1:

That's good news Bromo! :morepower1:

Belle Isle works for me. It would be really nice. Not entirely sure if that's what will be best for people out of town however, but as a venue I think it's best. Any other ideas for location?

Ok I found us a place we can do a car show/show off its on 17 and Ryan. Its a Bar and Grill and the owner is very cool. The parking lot is great and having a place we can use the restroom and get food is SEXAY! Let me know cause I want to get a nice amount of DEMO cars to make this worth doing. This will also help us PROMOTE 913customs so come on out and check in here! LETS DO THIS BOYS!

Doesn't sound to bad, but I know the place you speak of and I'd be more worried abut the other stores in the complex with demoing and stuff.

Anything going to happen with this?

I am FOR SURE down for a noonish meet up. Afterall, it is DreamCruise saturday