Sign in to follow this  
cheese20323

PROJECT! SE-R Rebuild!!!!

So recently my brother crashed his car it was his college present from my parents he had it for like 3 yrs and my parents had only liability insurance I'm only 15 and my bro said if i fixed it it would be mine but once im able to drive(1 year) so lil by lil I've been fixing it. The side that was crashed messed up both struts so I was like ill get some coilovers so i got the coilovers on by myself then i needed a fender ordered it and now i bought 2 doors so for now i just need the rear bumper and quarter panel. The guy from the bumper said 1600 to fix it without the parts so i bought him the parts now i just need 1600 to finish it and like 400 for some details here and there...so yeah ever since he got the car i liked how it looked the difference it had from all the other altimas it was more squarish and looked/feels more sporty. It's a 6-speed so imma have to fix it and learn how to drive it too lol. So like in about a month imma have the cash ready for this badboy. Now i need some opinions my brother always wanted some carbon fiber i thought it looked pretty cool since the car is silver...so im thinking about getting carbon fiber vinyl for the mirrors a lil piece under the bumper and the weather guard thingies on the door. Now less talk and more pics!

Before:

IMG_0518.jpg

185746_10150412798525594_661165593_17312634_1194200_n.jpg

After :(:

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Getting pulled by my dads F-250 V10 FTW!

carcomma.jpg

Rebuild Process!

imag0062t.jpg

imag0064ls.jpg

imag0065h.jpg

imag0068fw.jpg

^^^^Airbag Seat? Lol too much!

imag0113ek.jpg

Coiovers on!

GAUGES!

imag0019e.jpg

268782_2131916223382_1410319776_2463325_2111756_n.jpg

after sitting for 4 months it needed a wash!

Lol I got half the car today! Quarter panel.

imag0087st.jpg

imag0088q.jpg

Wow. Congrats on doing all that work man.

May i ask what in the hell happened??

It was a bitch installing the coilovers by myself but the drop was worth it! And he fell asleep and like hit the guard rails on the freeway. Im still debating on 2 new rims or fix the ones it has...but its at the body shop getting repaired...ima take some pics when i go to take them the bumper.

I would see the prices bewteen new or repaired wheels...then if the repair cost is worth it...so that. If they cant get it 100% straight, then its free. My buddy had his one of a kind wheels fixed by Wheel Wizard, and they got it 98% so it was free. And it rides perfect.

I hope everyone was okay

I would see the prices bewteen new or repaired wheels...then if the repair cost is worth it...so that. If they cant get it 100% straight, then its free. My buddy had his one of a kind wheels fixed by Wheel Wizard, and they got it 98% so it was free. And it rides perfect.

I hope everyone was okay

there not bent it just got MASSIVE curb rash but yeah everyone was fine crazy how it has airbags on seats curtain and everywhere those were like 1k too.

Amazing with the damage no glass was broken. Should be a great car once repaired!!

Amazing with the damage no glass was broken. Should be a great car once repaired!!

Or the mirror ripped off :WTFBubble:

Oh i know glass is still good! Its thick af tho.

Or the mirror ripped off :WTFBubble:

the outer skin flew but the miror was good? Well right now its at the body shop gettin all the fun stuff ill do the lil details once it gets back.

Oh eah it has limo tint all around and gonna get 35% on the windshield when i get it :)

Looks nice bro your bumper cost more then my wagon thats crazy!!!!...(Volvo Runs like a champ)

Looks nice bro your bumper cost more then my wagon thats crazy!!!!...(Volvo Runs like a champ)

Its worth 300? I thought volvos were always better than hondas!

Oh and this is gonna get a baller system!

looking good man i have a 06 se 3.5

Those are pretty much same as this speed wise..

the se is a lil faster but u have 6mt but im not stock but i would like to race you for fun

the se is a lil faster but u have 6mt but im not stock but i would like to race you for fun

cars not stock but guessing since you have mods you know these...

NWP BOP and Spacers

BC Racing Coilovers

Exedy Cltuch and Fidanza Flywheel

Nismo exhaust

Cross Drilled and slotted rotors

Warm Air Intake

Cattman Y pipe

Pretty much all it has thats why we didnt want to part with it and maybe you can race my bro i cant legally drive it til nxt year.

cars not stock but guessing since you have mods you know these...

NWP BOP and Spacers

BC Racing Coilovers

Exedy Cltuch and Fidanza Flywheel

Nismo exhaust

Cross Drilled and slotted rotors

Warm Air Intake

Cattman Y pipe

Pretty much all it has thats why we didnt want to part with it and maybe you can race my bro i cant legally drive it til nxt year.

NICE MAN I CANT DRIVE MY FOOT IS BROKE BUT THE WIFE WILL TAKE YOU LOL NICE MODS

It's DONE it needs some details here and there but bodywork is done!

imag0194h.jpg

imag0195k.jpg

imag0196d.jpg

imag0197r.jpg

imag0199l.jpg

imag0200u.jpg

gotta Stay Low!

imag0201q.jpg

Still need to drop the back a lil more

imag0202a.jpg

Looks like new :)

Time to hit the streets :dancing: