Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SA-8 Pre-Order Updates

The SA-8 shipment is due Wednesday roughly.

Disclaimer... PLEASE DO NOT e-mail me or post asking about your specific order ship-date. We will e-mail tracking to you or your dealer through the automated system; all orders will go out in the order they were received and as quickly as we possibly can. I expect that it will take into next week to get them all out.

I won't ask about when it will be here...just glad to hear they are coming! Can't wait! :dancing:

All SA-8 pre-orders have shipped.

Recone parts also?

nice!!! :fing34:

Got mine today! REALLY quick shipping! Thanks! I'll be posting my review of it soon!

when will the special order 8s be shipped (spl coils)?

whats up ray!!!!!!

its big jon from texas!!!!

just a little FYI ray was the first to school me to some SUNDOWN and to SSA.... thanks ray!!!! still doing BIG things with little woofers i see... WHOOP!!

when will the special order 8s be shipped (spl coils)?

whats up ray!!!!!!

its big jon from texas!!!!

just a little FYI ray was the first to school me to some SUNDOWN and to SSA.... thanks ray!!!! still doing BIG things with little woofers i see... WHOOP!!

Glad to hear it. And thanks for the shout out!! I turned a lot of guys on to sundown, but some don't have the decency to admit it like you!! I also got a couple of guys to become dealers out here. Still rep'n for Jake. He's kool, with a great product and great customer service!!

man still no word about my order..... Hasnt the 8's already shipped out? Like i said im not in a rush id just like to know status of my order which i still havnt gotten one single msg or email about....Thought for sure it might ship today

Edited by bakedboy08

patience

I shipped some 10s for California for SSA last Friday; I imagine they could be yours.

yes i just got tracking, thanks guys, sorry for the pushing, just nice to know whats up, i dont mind a wait, i just like to know some updates every now and then thats all, cant wait to get em here, will post some reviews and pics on arrival

got my sa-10 today, but there was only 1 with it, the tracking for the other one says its still in charlotte NC? i wasnt suppose to get them until tomarrow, i hope that the tracking for the 2nd one is wrong because charlotte is a long ways away lol, other then that the first sa-10 i got looks sooo sexy!!

Congrats on the new delivery!

Sign in to follow this