edouble101

Pennsylvania teams/competing

Shyt, 3hr ride.... Not sure about that one... I've almost got everything going good in my car too.. Need to upgrade rear battery and front stage ... would be nice though...

Try to make the trip bro. My car isn't near competition worthy either.

Did anybody go??? I forgot about this and just found the info now.

I had to work all weekend. :(

Me too. :-( . Plus edub didn't remind anyone. Screw you edub!!!

Did anybody go??? I forgot about this and just found the info now.

I had to work all weekend. :(

I worked too. Plus we got 6-8" of Snow up here in the Poconos and in Lancaster/York they got 3-4".

Me too. :-( . Plus edub didn't remind anyone. Screw you edub!!!

Hey phucker I didn't know I was the forum PA organizer :peepwall: Yeah yeah, I will try to update this thread when I know of further events :fing34:

I live in Oxford. I went to Ocean City a couple times and watched some retards "compete" I do alot of demo's for people with my wife's car. Its in the build log on here. 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. When the weather gets better I would be willing to bring the wife's car out to have some fun with.

I live in Oxford. I went to Ocean City a couple times and watched some retards "compete" I do alot of demo's for people with my wife's car. Its in the build log on here. 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. When the weather gets better I would be willing to bring the wife's car out to have some fun with.

Make it a family event, bring the wife too.

My wife hates every aspect of my car audio hobby. She definitely will not be there lol.

ha, mine wanted the system more than me. she stays pissed during the winter as i don't let her drive the lancer because i don't like it being in road salt. there is no system in the titan and she is pissed off she has to drive that. ha.

There's a unorganized meet when the soundlab from RF comes to Enormis in Erie, pa. Unorganized meaning people just show up and show off next to the Rockford fosgate sound lab.

There's a unorganized meet when the soundlab from RF comes to Enormis in Erie, pa. Unorganized meaning people just show up and show off next to the Rockford fosgate sound lab.

and that is when??? lol

Soundlab is due to visit Enormis on the 15th I believe.

There is a MECA 2x event and IASCA 1x on May 27 at The Dark Side in Baltimore as well as July 15th in Pottsville Pa. Both shows are on the MECA Events page. If you have any questions feel free to email me, chefhow@gmail.com

There is a MECA 2x event and IASCA 1x on May 27 at The Dark Side in Baltimore as well as July 15th in Pottsville Pa. Both shows are on the MECA Events page. If you have any questions feel free to email me, chefhow@gmail.com

I will have to check those out!

I will be in Jamaica that weekend, bittersweet

Just a quick reminder, this Sunday in Virginia.

Thanks for posting.

I have a bachelor party in Baltimore this Saturday night. Cant make this one either. ohmy.png

I will be in Jamaica that weekend, bittersweet

Just a quick reminder, this Sunday in Virginia.

Thanks for posting.

I have a bachelor party in Baltimore this Saturday night. Cant make this one either. ohmy.png

Its only about an hour south of Baltimore. Depending where you live in Pa there will be a group caravaning back up north after the show.

Big event in Pottsville this Sunday :)

7-15-12PA.jpg

bump... I would like to go....

I am going.

If you or anybody else are going, Pm me and we can exchange numbers.

I am going.

If you or anybody else are going, Pm me and we can exchange numbers.

I'll message you in a bit... I'm thinking I'll be there since my lady will me in North Carolina starting Sunday so I don't have to invite her.... o_O!