Sencheezy

A very "Common" Ground of Music Genere's

Here is a song that I have came across today that really has me feeling pretty good about music at the moment. I am most pleased with the type of hard work and skill that has to be put together in order to accomplish such talent. Even if you don't like either music genre's, it is still music that has to be composed together well enough to create good music. Please, do watch, if you already have, then watch it again and appreciate the music one more time :fing34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isOBghMbOVk

Also, please let me know what you think.

(I know I accidentally misspelled genre's in the title, please edit if possible, thanks!)

Edited by Sencheezy

I do like... Hard to listen to in the car for extended periods though, at least for me.

wow thats different, its like a mix of grindcore dubstep and punkrock...I like it but i dont think id be able to listen to it on a basis, I had some friends in a band kinda like that but more growls and ill tell you it takes alot of talent to do that for a whole show

I just think it was nicely blended mix that I've never heard before.

Not really a fan, i hate to see dubstep take away from a band who actually plays their instruments, even though i dont like the band.

Not my cup of tea, I'm starting to hate the fact that dubstep which for the most part has stayed out of the mainstream now is extremely popular, if you listened to dubstep before it became popular its considerably different than what is now considered dubstep.

I have Asking Alexandria as one of my Sound Quality Demo Disc ... :drink40:

Have got great comments on that group during Demos too ...

Not my cup of tea, I'm starting to hate the fact that dubstep which for the most part has stayed out of the mainstream now is extremely popular, if you listened to dubstep before it became popular its considerably different than what is now considered dubstep.

nerd_glasses.jpg

Do you mind posting some of this pre-mainstream dubstep for us that don't know.

I agree 100% on that, dubstep these days sucks and people think just because you bring a synthesizer in a couple times its dubstep which is completetly not true, real dubstep used to be 2 different songs dj'ed into 1 song holding the same rhythm with odd sounds mixed in created there own version. Now its just a fad....

I agree 100% on that, dubstep these days sucks and people think just because you bring a synthesizer in a couple times its dubstep which is completetly not true, real dubstep used to be 2 different songs dj'ed into 1 song holding the same rhythm with odd sounds mixed in created there own version. Now its just a fad....

and anything with a heavily distorted bassline is dubstep, most of the stuff out there is just DnB and not dubstep.

Well indeed, that version of dubstep is very different to what I'm use to hearing. And naturally, I like the newer version since that is what I'm use to listening to. Those two songs are too slow, and depressing kinda...IDK. But thanks for sharing, at least now I know what old dubstep use to sound like.

Well indeed, that version of dubstep is very different to what I'm use to hearing. And naturally, I like the newer version since that is what I'm use to listening to. Those two songs are too slow, and depressing kinda...IDK. But thanks for sharing, at least now I know what old dubstep use to sound like.

Yeah dubstep is meant to be dark, brooding, and slow. Something you throw your hood up at a party and just bob to the music while you're fucked up lol.

and i'm not saying that newer dubstep is bad, i actually like it. But it's not true to the word it's being called.

Newer dubstep has migrated from it's dub roots.

Caspa & Rusko have some of the sickest beats iv ever heard

That's because they're the godfathers of Dubstep :)

hahaha thats for sure, but dubstep isnt always slow, its ment to make people move to music they have never heard before with spasmic increases and decreases in music speed, Lots of people listen to it while on extacy

Hmmm... I will have to take your word since I don't know the history.