SMpaintball78

had my first exp. with IA today.....

like the title says. i had my first experience with IA today. i bought a IA flatlyne 15 in a 4.0CF box ported and wow. i was told it was a SQ sub but man does it get loud. i gave $170 for the sub and box. and so far, im extreamly happy with my purchase. iv never heard a sub that has the SQ of this. now it dont get as loud as my hcca, but this sub has both worlds (SQ and spl). now if i can find another dual 4ohm 15 for cheap ill do a wall in my ranger. i give 5 stars to the folks at IA for making such a great sub. :fing34::fing34:

only thing i can find wrong, is that it doesnt say what ohm the sub is on the back. the guy i bought it off of doesnt know anything about subs and told me he wasnt sure what ohm it was. only way to figure out what ohm it is, is to hook up a volt meter to each coil. but for those who dont own a volt meter, this may be a problem. other than that, great sub

Edited by Lantz

awesome dude. vids?

funny u asked. i actually have one loading on youtube as we speak ( or type. depending on which way u look at it haha)

i will post as soon as its done. should be 15 to 20 mins and itll be up

awesome dude. vids?

funny u asked. i actually have one loading on youtube as we speak ( or type. depending on which way u look at it haha)

lol awesome. my friend is looking into incriminator because he likes the brand but was worried its all sq. nice to hear that it isnt!

awesome dude. vids?

lol awesome. my friend is looking into incriminator because he likes the brand but was worried its all sq. nice to hear that it isnt!

ya. it does have AMAZING sq, but it gets hella loud. i myself was worried about it, but i hooked it up and all my worried were gone. its not as loud as my hcca, but its REALLY loud for a SQ oriented sub. tell him to go for it. im buying another 15 and walling 2 of them off in my ranger.

You can check the coils with an ohm-meter. Assumming you know that. Waitin' on the vid!

You can check the coils with an ohm-meter. Assumming you know that. Waitin' on the vid!

youtube says 7 mins before its done lol. im not pushing it to hard in the vid. because im not sure what ohm its running at. lol for all i know, its at 1 ohm getting 1800 watts lol

here ya go fellas. once i get time to pull the sub out of the box and chech the coild, ill make a nother vid. with some good power going to it. enjoy

Enjoy my friend they are great for the price. Even better at the price you got it.

Enjoy my friend they are great for the price. Even better at the price you got it.

ya. im very happy with it. there were a few people on here telling me i wouldnt be happy because its not spl oriented, but actually its about what im looking for. as soon as i add the 2nd one, ill be set.

Looks like your on your way!! Double your pleasure double your fun/BASS!!

awesome dude. vids?

IA was more known for their high output drivers, the Flatlyne is their entry into the "SQ" realm.

Looks like your on your way!! Double your pleasure double your fun/BASS!!

hahaha lol at "double your pleasure double your fun" but true

Awesome Find bro ... Cool Vid !!! :drink40:

thanks dude

Yea imo ia makes some of the best drivers around

i highly agree. if this is only there mid level sub, i can imagine what a 15" warden is like :trippy:

It is a subwoofer. They aren't meant to be "quiet."

amazing steal you got right there!!!!

It is a subwoofer. They aren't meant to be "quiet."

well ya but from what i was told, they wouldnt get very loud because they were built for SQ. either way im happy with it. and cant wait to get my other one lol

Ive always had doubts about Incriminator Audio. Idk why though... But hearing this review makes me wanna hear one for myself. Great buy man!

Ive always had doubts about Incriminator Audio. Idk why though... But hearing this review makes me wanna hear one for myself. Great buy man!

thanks dude. ya i too had my doubts up until now.

They have pretty good customer service. It will take a little while for then to get back to you but are more then help full.