shizzzon

ShiZZZoN's Build #2 The Epicness of 2011-2024

Cool video, can't wait to see more of this.

Nice video... Stop spending all you time editing & more time building!!! lol

it's gone be ready for slam 2012??

I have noticed the weather has finally decided to start cooling down some here so the build will resume very soon!

:popcorn: Bring it on brotha!!!

Awesome video!!!! Sounds like one hell of a build, Tuned in for this one!! :popcorn:

Did you figure out what modifications are necessary for the car to support the weight?

Did you figure out what modifications are necessary for the car to support the weight?

I had to cut back on weight by a few hundred pounds..

There is one other person in FL that has more weight than i have and is doing fine in his tC with LESS mods than i will have so i'm good to go.

With a video that dramaitic you better do 65s on music! any less and im disappointed.

ok, lol.. i'll go ahead and tell you no i wont..lol so go ahead and get that expectation out of your head right now, hehe.

This isn't the vehicle for that accomplishment.. some people on this forum know what i have planned in the future but that's another build...

if ur every up north (around cincinnati area) give me a shout. id love to hear this build in person :eek5wavey:

With a video that dramaitic you better do 65s on music! any less and im disappointed.

I too am anxious to see the epic proportions of this build come together.

if ur every up north (around cincinnati area) give me a shout. id love to hear this build in person :eek5wavey:

I'll try to keep you in mind. I go to Ohio every now and then.

I usually go to florida too.

I think, depending on time and route, i might stop off and meet bassahaulic and definitely JBLcamry since he stays 10min from where i go in FL, hehe.

:popcorn: Get to it. when is the official start date?

i had started on it a while back then stopped for quite a while because of the heat..

I got all my equipment in now except for air suspension but i can order that whenever....

I'm outside right now measuring some things on the headliner so i can stay within rules for a wall in most competitions.

you wanna see crammed to the max.. tight as hell fitting.. you'll see it for sure in this build.

very nice... like the vid!!!

the interior is\will be covered with plastic sheeting.. There is no covering yet because there isn't a mess yet, hehe.

It's funny.. I just got done measuring the vertical clearance to see if 2 18s stacked on top of each other will clear the transmission hump because 2 of the 4 18s will be directly above the hump....

From outer rim to outer rim... I have exactly 0" left over to work with, lol.... so i gotta do some sorta trickery to get those 2 to fit just right.

Wow thats a tight squeeze!! Never thought someone would try to cram 4 18's into a Tc lol, Goodluck man ill be watching this one :D

he aint right in the head though!