shizzzon

ShiZZZoN's Build #2 The Epicness of 2011-2024

Looking forward to seeing this

2012-09-09204303.jpg

2012-10-13131437.jpg

2012-10-13131450.jpg

2012-10-13131428.jpg

2012-10-13131420.jpg

I will be uploading more pics soon. Let's say tonight.

After tonight's pics, i wont be able to work on it again pretty much til after christmas.

Christmas, 3 computers i need to work on, SPL-Lab needs a bunch of updating, etc...

I will be uploading more pics soon. Let's say tonight.

After tonight's pics, i wont be able to work on it again pretty much til after christmas.

Christmas, 3 computers i need to work on, SPL-Lab needs a bunch of updating, etc...

8pm here. Four more hours to post pics. I

starting the upload process to photobucket

2012-10-16165004.jpg

2012-10-16165014.jpg

2012-10-16165036.jpg

2012-10-16165051.jpg

2012-10-16175406.jpg

2012-10-16175421.jpg

2012-10-16183942.jpg

2012-10-21163143.jpg

2012-10-27113828.jpg

2012-10-27113836.jpg

2012-10-27113856.jpg

2012-10-27163448.jpg

2012-10-29191409_zps5b495437.jpg

2012-11-01170921_zpsbcaa2821.jpg

2012-11-01170940_zps30294aeb.jpg

2012-11-01175552_zps7a4f17f0.jpg

2012-11-01175622_zpsbeddeb86.jpg

2012-11-03131001_zps4da1fde9.jpg

2012-11-03160759_zps829f6c1d.jpg

2012-11-03160820_zps91bd3182.jpg

2012-11-12172350_zps80e07aa1.jpg

2012-11-12172421_zps6b0530b8.jpg

This is the MASTER Remote wire that will control the ability to run Any of 4 subs at a time or in combinations of 2, 3 or 4 at a time. This master terminal wire also allows me to disable all mids and highs when doing burps to save on power.

2012-12-15142001_zps6787eaca.jpg

2012-12-15142018_zpsc080cc25.jpg

That's it for now.

Damn that looks like one hell of a cluster fuck....should be loud.

Tell me about it man.. It is the worst cosmetic install anyone can possibly do without options...

The goal is to have the most conductivity(multi runs of cable and custom blocks) and the most equipment installed in this car..

Well, like chicagofan tells me.... Like puttin 100lbs in a 5lb bag, lol.

But i do operate on safety first. With as "dangerous" as it looks, i use THREE different methods of securing all LIVE blocks and cabling.

They are epoxied down, bolted down and zip tied down to prevent movement and failure of any one fastening method.

wow,

Nice job bro!

Keep it up!

Just wait til i get it done.. I wont be scaring people from the bass, i'll just pop the back open and film their reactions.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It will be priceless, hehe.

You know.. i should take my car to Autozone and have them wheel out their battery machine.

I'll tell them i have a battery in the back that needs to be tested.. Wonder what they would say, lol.

did tommy do this stereo too? i see alot of zip ties and crazy wires, not to mention the wildly mounted amps....

pretty soon your gonna have to change the topic name to epicness of 2013......

:D

Holy fuck Sean, hurry up and finish this thing. I'm going to retire the Camaro and build another 160+ car before this hits a meter. Get in it son!. Take it down to Swift. He does nice work and gets it done fast.

did tommy do this stereo too? i see alot of zip ties and crazy wires, not to mention the wildly mounted amps....

pretty soon your gonna have to change the topic name to epicness of 2013......

biggrin.png

Lol, you are right! time is moving too fast.

Holy fuck Sean, hurry up and finish this thing. I'm going to retire the Camaro and build another 160+ car before this hits a meter. Get in it son!. Take it down to Swift. He does nice work and gets it done fast.

I'm workin on it..

Cosmetically, the back can't be covered up.. there is too many things back there that need access at all times and too much cabling to hide...

I wish i could make it look better but that was the sacrifice i had to choose.

Hopefully by next summer when i attempt to glass the doors, i'll try and make the roof and baffle look good with it.

So whats the front look like? :)

I wont take a pic of that until it's about done because i still need to rebrace the wall, finish building the port, seal off all leaks in the wall and pull out all 4 subs and resin steel plating behind the baffle for mounting reinforcement.

its ok shizzon... i got some behind the scence footage of the epic scion build by shizzon......

sorry buddy i know how much you have tried to keep this build a secret but i think the world needs to know the awsome work you have labored over for a year!!!

so stand back and prepared to be wowed....

lol, yea i remember that video.

The cool thing about that install is everything works.. As remarkably crazy as it looks.

The over-excessive voltmeters is redundant but he had an idea and he did it and it's functional and wala..

Plan on buying a tablet next year to be used as a server for audio and video distribution and while i'm on the road, i can use it to surf the net instead of my phone.

But the tablet install will need to look somewhat professional because i want it out of sight when not in use and in the perfect position when in use.

Awesome vid.....

I can see the cooking station beinga big tail gate party hit...lol

Wonder what his house looks like?

Well.. i have 2 issues with the car right now that need to be addressed while i am building this beast of an install.

Problem one- Wheel alignment test failed all 4 wheels.

Now, that doesn't come to a surprise, but an alignment will be done days after christmas.

Problem two- Brake light likes to come on everytime i take off from a stopped position. Dealership at this time does not know why...

The pads, rotors and fluid all check good enough to not trip the sensor.

The light only comes on when i take off at a decent pace. If i take off super slow, it will never come on but if i take off faster than anyone else, then it will come on and go off few seconds later. No, i'm far from burning rubber, lol.

I keep reading on other forums that even though the dealership is saying the brake system is within spec.. it really isnt. I'm being advised to force the dealership to top off the brake fluid reservoir damn near and then drive it around.

The dealership told me that when the car is at rest, that they do not allow the reservoir to go past half or just barely past half.

I'm being told that that's too low for USED brake pads.

They said i'm below halfway mark on pads which is fine, i'm gettin new everything soon anyways but because of the loss of padrotor, the distance for the pads to reach requires more fluid which dumps the reservoir tripping the sensor.

I do not know how the sensor works.. but it only come on when i accelerate fast from a stopped position..

It NEVER comes on when i stop fast then go fast again without completely stopping so i dont know..

It's been doing it for a while but the brakes still work fine so who knows...

I guess i'll just not worry about it and get the new brake system in a month or so then when it's installed, if it's still doing it.. THEN we will see what's up.

Oh.. and progress is going nicely with the build.

One major thing left to do somewhat soon.. and if it goes well.. expect an ETA of the build to be in working order.

As bigjon said, this will move into early 2013 before it's ready.

We will be sure to bring a crew down for the unveiling of this build!

Keep me posted!