shizzzon

ShiZZZoN's Build #2 The Epicness of 2011-2024

I dont get why this is takin so long.. Like do u not want to get it done?. I know ur not working 24/7 so u gotta have some free time... I could never imagine taking this long to build my wall.. Especially since yours has so much potential..

Idk why I even check this topic anymore its not like ur ever gonna have it done..

Ok im done being a douche lol

I dont get why this is takin so long.. Like do u not want to get it done?. I know ur not working 24/7 so u gotta have some free time... I could never imagine taking this long to build my wall.. Especially since yours has so much potential..

Idk why I even check this topic anymore its not like ur ever gonna have it done..

Ok im done being a douche lol

Interesting question!

I'll answer it as many probably wonder the same thing..

I work 1st shift 6 days a week.

I also work with SPL-Lab 247 nearly and are working on some new things right now that have me tied up.

I also do audio editing as you may see with the music i mod.

I also do video editing for custom requests.

I also am a Beta tester. I signed an NDA so I cannot tell you who i Beta test for.

I also repair and build computers too. I currently am booked up on repairing laptops right now.

I am also in the middle of recoding our website. We have a new software engineer with a whole new template and i have been working on it for weeks now.

And i work on my build..

Probably 3hrs during the week and about 14hrs on the weekend.

Many things require special order because the likes of my build is rare and parts are scarce.

Also, you have to see it in person, because i have literally installed more things into a small car than you can possibly imagine and i am STILL thinking of more to add and mod once it comes in.

There has been a period of about 1.5months of failure that had be delayed in summer of 2012 due to 3 blown suspensions.

This isn't a typical wall build.

I did the typical wall build in 2009.. this is something bizarre.

The part where you have to see it in person....that is so spot on....Definetly lot to take in.

Maybe you should take the bassheads over seas since they seem to have an easier job installing 100lbs. into a 6lb. bag adhd.gif

Sounds like you have too much goin on in your life.. But its your choice and if your happy then thats all that matters...

Show us some more pics lol

Yea, i'll try n get more soon.

I'm just tryin to get this build at least to the point of working without error so i can get a LOT more free time back for myself.

Sean with music? Say it isn't so! That dude looked nervous before you even started lol.

It currently sounds like it did dB wise like the last wall except this wall is currently peaking a LOT lower than the last wall because of 200% increase in volume compared to the last wall.

Once it gets warm again this monday, i'm going to locate and hopefully fix the last noise issue, then try something to gain match all these amps as well. If i succeed, then the next step is to finish sealing the inside of this wall, then the outside... then get my laptop out, create an Excel spreadsheet, get FIVE meters installs in this car, then start testing EVERYTHING.

Will be in colombus, IN. on the 16/17th. of Feb.

Might have to drop on down there and check you out.

:)

:)

Rumour has it him and swift are putting in work at the show today, I assume Senchez is got plenty of pics and vids for us

Maybe the meter is 2 feet out the door?

Rumour has it him and swift are putting in work at the show today, I assume Senchez is got plenty of pics and vids for us

IMAG0093_zpsffccab58.jpg

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'm sure he will be able to explain his score far better than I can.<br />

</p>

<ul>

<li>doesn't know peak frequency</li>

<li>2 ohms rising to 3.6ish</li>

<li>box is not sealed internally</li>

<li>box is not sealed from rear</li>

<li>that song peaked at 36hz</li>

<li>stradegy, 2nd event of the year</li>

<li>poor class placing, should be M4 or M5 IMO</li>

<li>Meter at headrest</li>

<li>Not a whole lot if any tuning or testing</li>

</ul>

No, hehe. I am not in the burp class to try and go all out for quite a while.

I just played George Thorogood's Bad to the Bone.

Sealed on the dash, it peaked at 35hz at 150.0

My rise at burp goes from 1.8 to 6.8ohms and i am wired at 2ohms per sub.

I keep it like this so i can do testing and have consistent results because of large battery bank.

I can say officially though that i am now louder sealed on the dash than i am outlaw at the headrest..

It took a long time to accomplish that but now i'm there.

Now i gotta try and break a 160 seriously but that may or may not happen publicly :)

Dude you pulled up played some music sealed up, that shit was funny. Get it all sorted out then open shit up and let her rip. Sorry I had to run, I was freakin starving!!

God, me too. I stopped off and ate and just got home, eating again, lol.

I'm sorry sir, but your door speakers are .0013 of an inch to far out and you have to use rhinoceros skin to cover the exposed panels. We cannot allow you to compete in this class because riverdancing to folk music is prohibited in Wyoming, but we will allow George Thorogood to be played as loud as possible whilst raining during our SPL event. I laughed at this. Glad to have met you bro!

lol, yea.. Then the judge says he wants a copy of that modded song.. then i go do Park n pound and steve told me my modded song was too perfect and wanted me to add some extra peaks in it...

So only some modded songs are allowed now..

I guess i'll just play pink noise with lyrics and see what happens next time.