Sign in to follow this  
dB Don

Big time winner thanks to AA/Fi

Justin has went to EVERY show, and has gained alot of King of Bass points making him the champion. With each entry he has also gained the most entries to the free SMD subwoofer, thus winning him the SMD woofer in the draw at the end of the show. This goes to show what going to EVERY show and being there each time can get you. Congrats Justin!

It pays to support manufactures who support the shows at the roots, this is one prime example!

283051_10150276425939368_89079414367_7486163_7846801_n.jpg

thats whats up!!!! it seems to pay to play!!

Awesome, he deserved it for going to all those shows. Wondering how many miles he drove.

0can i have the remote gain knob in your avatar?

sick prize!!!

He has a single 18 on 2kw and has gotten 147.4dB and constantly wins 129.9 bass race. If I had to add up his miles I would guess 3000 miles.

Killer prize, that's great, nice 6ft. trophy to display too, he should be very proud. :fing34: for Justin

Whats his age, Is he one of the younger competitors? And damn 1 18" 147db + thats awesome

yes he is the youngest one to come out this year to shows I think he is 19-20 and his system is relatively small. Goes to show others that you don't need to be the loudest to win you just gotta be dedicated enough to stick with it and go to every show. Something tells me he will upgrade soon. He says thanks to AA he is motivated to go bigger next year.

Man thats awsome being only 19-20, just gives me motivation to start entering in more shows myself because im only 20 right now, Im sure he is going to love that smd :)

yes he is the youngest one to come out this year to shows I think he is 19-20 and his system is relatively small. Goes to show others that you don't need to be the loudest to win you just gotta be dedicated enough to stick with it and go to every show. Something tells me he will upgrade soon. He says thanks to AA he is motivated to go bigger next year.

I need to start competing lol. I love watching bass boxing at all the shows.

Hey realfish did that little crap car end up winning his class at that strip club?

mmm deja vu, I miss that trashy joint. I used to live right down the street from one.