bakedboy08@yahoo.com

About IAK?

So what does IAK stand for and what are you guys all about. I see some very unique builds from IAK and it looks to be a fun group, what are the standards and how would someone of lower be able to join. Any circumstances or rules? Would love to know more if you guys are interested in growing :bigok:

actually i'm not even sure it's a guess lol

I Already Know :) Chop made up a thread with the origins of the name. I believe it's somewhere in this forum, probably toward the 1st posts.

do you have to live in a certain state or can you be apart of the team anywhere? id love to be apart of an audio team someday once i get a little more recognition

No certain state requirement necessary, just a love of audio and family :-)

Indianapolis killers? lol

Um nooooo

Hummmm?

LMAO :ohnoes9::roflmao:

Mebbe a wee bit o' :asskiss:

Mebbe a wee bit o' :asskiss:

why the F is that animation even there??? lmfao!!!

:69:

:buttlick:

:sniff:

:ehh:

well, first off thanks for the stated interest!

we will have to regroup from the smileys for a moment, lol............. :suicide-santa:

We (Team IAK Audio) have folks quite abroad indeed, a few right there in your state!

I will PM you the approach in which we have adopted.

IAK......

be it an acronym or initialism, it is a expression of pride in quite a few instances...

it's exspansion is, I Already Know!

Perhaps briefly and best decribed as when one is full of pride, satisfied of thier accomplishments, chest stuck way out there and the response is ordered after a compliment is paid.....

" dam, your ride is loud"!

"IAK"

lol

thats our team, we adopted this from a old timer who often said " I already know, Hommer"!, lol, and often, old man Paulson did indeed , already know.....

we are humble and know our place in any given scene, our light hearted, family approach leaves us the ability to enjoy our hobby to the fullest, always ready to learn more, but when the opportunity comes, it is a pride filled moment for sure.

thanks for asking/ always love to give RIP(sniper) his props for inspiring our team name.

i will have to look up the original post, as it is buried in here somewhere chicagofan.

i love some of the suggetive acronyms however, rather creative!

chop