suicideking602

06 Lincoln Navigator- RF & some 18s

you guys have any good brands for HID's. looking for some new headlight and tail lights for my civic also, these look awsome tho bro i am in love with that navi, If it were mine id make it all white and fresh, screw blacked out lets to whited out hahaha :fing34:

ddm tuning...hmm you have a civic get 4300k because anything above that is played out for civics

Truck looks great. Good to see a classic Orion and RF in there. :)

thanks man, gotta love the old school amps.

The HIDs are low beam, then halogen high beams? .
That's how my car is setup. Hid's take too long to warm up. And I usually only use my high beams momentarily, which makes halves a better choice.

Very true!

you guys have any good brands for HID's. looking for some new headlight and tail lights for my civic also, these look awsome tho bro i am in love with that navi, If it were mine id make it all white and fresh, screw blacked out lets to whited out hahaha :fing34:

Mine are cheap $50 a set hids my friend sells. These are 10K which are too blue for me he was out of 8ks bulbs but should have some in soon so i can change them.

Update on the navi... I've already been having problems with the truck within the first week of having it. The first check engine light code was a Cylinder Misfire, then they fixed it and then within 2 hours of having it back the engine light came back on, didn't check the code this time just took it straight back to the dealer. And now i wait LOL :suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

Man, it sure sucks ass when they start throwing codes left and right, good luck getting it figured out and fixed up.

Truck looks great. Good to see a classic Orion and RF in there. :)

thanks man, gotta love the old school amps.

:drink40:

Update on the navi... I've already been having problems with the truck within the first week of having it. The first check engine light code was a Cylinder Misfire, then they fixed it and then within 2 hours of having it back the engine light came back on, didn't check the code this time just took it straight back to the dealer. And now i wait LOL :suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

Oh the love of dealing with Ford's coil issues.

x2 for the oldschool amps!

Sorry to hear about the code issues already :ughdunno: patience danielson :puzzled:

Dang that sucks, nobody likes that orange light on the dash..

So the truck has broken 3 times within the first 2 weeks of having it. Same engine code everytime ( Cylinder Misfire Cylinder 7). Not sure on what i am going to do.

I vote run it through the dealerships front doors lol

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :D

Then report it stolen?

those have an issue with water dripping down into the last 2 cylinders on the passenger side.. 7 and 8.. some times from the heater core, some times from heavy rain, some times from a hard car wash...

the motor sits far back under the dash and the cowl sits right over the last 2 cylinders..

also i have seen intermediate failer of the single over head coils a cheap fix, around 50 bucks. .

hopefully its somthing simple like that

I vote run it through the dealerships front doors lol

Still thinking about it!

those have an issue with water dripping down into the last 2 cylinders on the passenger side.. 7 and 8.. some times from the heater core, some times from heavy rain, some times from a hard car wash... the motor sits far back under the dash and the cowl sits right over the last 2 cylinders.. also i have seen intermediate failer of the single over head coils a cheap fix, around 50 bucks. . hopefully its somthing simple like that

Thanks for the help bro.

Just got the truck back a day ago. She seems to be running alot better, i'm gonna give it another week before i start tearing into her.

BanginGMC took this pic the other night of my truck...022.jpg

what did they do to it???

i would always ask for a detailed list of all work and parts they have put into it.

what did they do to it???

i would always ask for a detailed list of all work and parts they have put into it.

They told me they replaced all the spark plugs. I bought a extended warranty with the vehicle. so anymore problems within the next 60,000 miles is their problem.

puttin' in work

I put my old temp box in today to do some testing before i gut the vehicle and sound deaden everything.

I purchased a set of Re Audio XXX 6.5 components today for my front stage.

010.jpg

013-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005.jpg

gorgeous car. hopefully it gets its self reliable quick for you.

looks like you know what you're doing. i look forward to watching it continue to come together. the lights look great, the alarm work is clean, gear choice is great.. hard to find anything bad about it. :o)

those xxx's can sound pretty sweet. i had a buddy with ~10 pairs of them in his truck. ish jammed.

gorgeous car. hopefully it gets its self reliable quick for you.

looks like you know what you're doing. i look forward to watching it continue to come together. the lights look great, the alarm work is clean, gear choice is great.. hard to find anything bad about it. :o)

those xxx's can sound pretty sweet. i had a buddy with ~10 pairs of them in his truck. ish jammed.

Thanks for the comment,

Damn 10 pairs... I bet that sounded amazing!

Hope all the issues are done with the Navi bro. Looking foward to seeing more of this come together :popcorn:

Just got around to installing the chrome door pillars and side molding today. My front airbags didn't want to lift up today so she was sitting a little low. Thinking about doing a airbag delete kit and puting a mild lowering kit on her.

015.jpg

013-2.jpg