suicideking602

06 Lincoln Navigator- RF & some 18s

I saw get a body lift kit and put some bigger tires on it. But that's just my taste, otherwise I'd say a lowering kit > bags.

So over this past weekend my vehicle was broken into and everything was stolen. I can't seem to catch a break lately. It's been one step forward and two steps back ever since i've purchased this truck.

001-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

Damn, that is shitty. Did the alarm go off? Sounds like you need a garage to park that thing in.

Damn man... Where were you parked? Sorry to hear about your loss.

:ohnoes9:

insurance?

Edited by djjdnap

That's so shitty, such a awful feeling.

Check CL and see if you happen to come across your stuff for sale.

:ohnoes9:

insurance?

Also depends on deductible.

If they ask if any of the equipment was bolted down or fastened to the vehicle in any way, say yes. ;)

Damn, that is shitty. Did the alarm go off? Sounds like you need a garage to park that thing in.

Damn man... Where were you parked? Sorry to hear about your loss.

I left it at my parents so they could tow it to the dealership. i have a garage at my house. not sure about the alarm, i don't live there.

:ohnoes9:insurance?

yea i had my old show setup insured from my buick, since i have pictures of other stuff in the new vehicle they are willing to work with me.

That's so shitty, such a awful feeling.Check CL and see if you happen to come across your stuff for sale.

yea, i already checked today.

ahhh man that makes me sooo mad bro! such a nice setup waisted on some thieves. what ass holes!

So i got my awards for last season today.

I may be cancelling this build and buying a 96' Impala SS and walling it off. I am going to look at the vehicle in a few days so i will keep you guys posted.

441.jpg

:drink40:

im sorry to hear about all this.. sucks man.. it was waiting to be towed.. so it broke down again? this is shitty.. and i know you had some dark ass tint on your truck.. how the fuck!...

sorry brother.

but as far as walling off a 96 SS.. please PLEASE dont ruin a SS like that.. unless its already trashed. they are so sexy and rare.

I say stay with this one, not much more can happen to this thing.. lol :suicide-santa:

im sorry to hear about all this.. sucks man.. it was waiting to be towed.. so it broke down again? this is shitty.. and i know you had some dark ass tint on your truck.. how the fuck!... sorry brother. but as far as walling off a 96 SS.. please PLEASE dont ruin a SS like that.. unless its already trashed. they are so sexy and rare.

The front air bags went out...

The 96 SS is my dream car, i would never "RUIN" the vehicle, from what i was told it was just recently in a fender bender nothing major, and it has high miles, both which are easy fixes. It's a 2 owner car and garage kept it's whole life. I'm a big guy so nobody is ever able to sit behind me so a backseat would be pointless. There is no warranty on the impala either.

I say stay with this one, not much more can happen to this thing.. lol :suicide-santa:

I was planning on doing a 3rd row walll in the lincoln, now imagine if the truck broke down and i had to take it to the dealership for warranty and they see a huge wall of subs and a battery bank as wide as the vehicle...

I just had a buick rendezvous lemon out on me and they blamed my stereo and voided my extended warranty. vehicle only had 60K miles and had warranty til 120K. :suicide-santa:

Shooot, well if it's your DREAM CAR, go for it. Your money man, and I still think it'd be an awesome build as long as you keep us updated here at SSA! :fing34:

What vehicle is it going on though? :puzzled:

I think the navigator would be a great option because lets face it... who does navigators?

stick with the navigator, I want to see more pics damnit...

^^^ this

I think the navigator would be a great option because lets face it... who does navigators?

and this ^^^^

Just got to see the impala today, seats need to be reupholstered, body work and paint and a few other very minor things. The motor is still very strong, has a wrangler H/O alt, intake and flowmasters. I would get the original wheels in the sale which i would put back on, and same with the exhaust. I will make my final decision after black friday.

Regardless if i buy this car or not, something is getting walled off.

Here's a video and 2 pics of her.

th_020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

019-1.jpg