basshead7890

Obsidian Audio amps

Does anybody know about when they will become available like next month or next year and around how much they will cost?

I either want to get a saz1500v2 used for 287 before the sales ends or the OA. I really want the OA but I don't want to pay more then 300 for it when I can get the saz cheaper now.

Edited by marq7890

Well get the SAZ now, when they are ready to release info you will know (until then its a waiting game).

Check there forum for latest info, last I heard they was just started testing protos. And unlike some company's, they test their amps a good bit before starting production.

Does anybody know about when they will become available like next month or next year and around how much they will cost?

I either want to get a saz1500v2 used for 287 before the sales ends or the OA. I want the OA but I don't want to pay my then 300 for it when I can get the saz now.

I have a new saz 1500v.2 FS in the classifieds.

I either want to get a saz1500v2 used for 287 before the sales ends or the OA. I want the OA but I don't want to pay my then 300 for it when I can get the saz now.

Yeah but not for the amount he is willing to pay.

I would just get the sundown, if you really want to switch it out when the new one comes out I'm sure you could figure something out. I'm not positive but Jacob may still take trades in for new equipment, don't quote me on that though. Especially since this isn't his own company.

I asked them. 4-5 month is I remember right. give or take one.

im sorry jaycee i did not see his budget for a new 1500dv2.

he did say he could get a used one for 287 during a sale (mayne they will be sold out before he buys one) and he didnt want to pay more than 300 for the OA.

if you have nothing to add to a post...save it.

he did say he could get a used one for 287 during a sale (mayne they will be sold out before he buys one) and he didnt want to pay more than 300 for the OA.

Just calling it like I see it so dont get butt hurt, thanks

I have $300 cash in hand, if you want sell yours for 300

Edited by marq7890

Nice choice :drink40: I'm wating on my 2nd db-r Sundown right now.

Nice choice :drink40: I'm wating on my 2nd db-r Sundown right now.

:woot: