Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

2011 Street SPL Texas Finals

I have a few seconds clip of a flip cam of a blazer getting down and a few pics. Really about the same stuff as last time with a few tweaks here and there. Seems like this get together runs are over till a new season, so it its time to overhaul whatever you need to do if you want to at least get a base number of your system or if you seriously competing.

There was even a leapard siteing as well :peepwall:

When does the season start up again? I'm about to start my rebuild. Just need to get paid and pick up some MDF or birch!

When does the season start up again? I'm about to start my rebuild. Just need to get paid and pick up some MDF or birch!

:shrug: Don't know when the new season starts, but good luck with the rebuild. :morepower1:

oct 29 back out where I saw your car. Don't know times yet.

sat oct 29 5pm to 10pm at the all audio video solutions in converse Tx

Edited by crunkjuice1

could have made the 18'th but i didnt know... i wont make the 29 :(

Fresh start on a new season Jon you will have time!

ill be out of town..port A to be precise. its danis birthday... she wants a mini vacation.

wish i could make it.

october 8th san marcos, im having a SPL tint at a local car show and cook off

cool good to stay updated. My work heads are always on chopping block so I try to stay away from givimg th reasons to cut my little hours. I'm glad at the least I can request a day off a month in advance. :/

Here some pics on some loud systems.

091811190626.jpg

Most everyone in the 140's on music for there respective class.

I hit a 141.2 on second run with the help of monte's ultra cool song sheet. I'm still on a crescendo 3500 and a fresh recone kit on a single hcca 15 swapped cone just to run amp at 1ohm instead of 2ohm. I still keep gain conservative might still have a bit more power on the table but wont know until I get the dd-1 in.

Monte habing lots of patience teaching my bonehead ass about cabin resonance and stuff. First song peaked in upper 30's and second song was 41hz. He said I probably would have scored higher if I played a song around 45hz. Still fun regardless. First run 134 second run 141. End of year coming around want to move up to a crescendo 5500 and although I want to lose backseat for day two 15's I might get a pair if 12's like the zcons for example.

Good luck and see you guys soon.

Edited by crunkjuice1

Hey monte the conspiracy has been taken care of lol

ill be out of town..port A to be precise. its danis birthday... she wants a mini vacation.

wish i could make it.

october 8th san marcos, im having a SPL tint at a local car show and cook off

Mini vacations are always better. Wish Dani a happy b-day from us. :gift: We'll see you in October. :woot:

Hey monte the conspiracy has been taken care of lol

Awesome! Glad to hear everything got straightened out. :fing34: