steveo50

testostorone boosters

Has any one used test boosters (not pro hormones). I have read it helps with sleep, mood and work outs. So I thought I'd ask her if any one has used them before.

Likely help with workouts, but generally more testosterone leads to quick temper and so forth.

Yea that's what I was thinking about the temper.I was reading up on them and am thinking of trying it.

wtf that was all above my head...most of it anyway pro hormones will cause the boobies and balding... natural test boosters wont do that so i have been told, but i will look into P6 EXTREME! :fing34:

I am sure you can get ripped off buying something like that from Ant now that he's changed businesses

If there was one that worked you would know it because everybody would be using it.

A finely tuned diet does wonders.

Test boosters don't work that way for increasing performance directly. They are basically worthless.

Androgens do not cause bitch tits.

Tribulus(sp). Might put some lead in the pencil but most likely for other reasons. Aromatase inhibitors might work, but also unlikely and its not a natural effect.

Get your diet tightened up and lift heavy and get lots of sleep. That's the best way to boost testosterone. If you want more oomph after u get diet and workouts down then try ginsing/creatine. If your looking to more pep use caffeine or nicotine. Both are proven for focus.

This isn't what u want to hear but diet and the work out is 1000times more potent at raising your testosterone levels than any natural test booster. If you want in nattural the only ones that work are felonies so also not worth your time. Unless you have a doctor or 2 in your Pocket.

Yea I diet and I'm on a darian yates work out plan and diet. I used protein 1mr pre work out and kre alkaline liver support fish oil and some other joint vitamins. I just was looking to see if test would maybe help a little more.

Massive G's Test Boost from trueprotein.com

Just read up on it and you might be surprised. Seems to do just fine by me. No sudden rages, mood swings or anything. Hell if anything I am more level headed when taking it.

J

I am sure you can get ripped off buying something like that from Ant now that he's changed businesses

Lol. :roflmao:

that makes your wiwi smaller too...can't let that get smaller! Just lift heavy and eat protein bars!

jack3d makes me feel good in the gym lol, has creatine

everyone is on this nitric oxide fad and i cant really see the hype in it all

Weights and some good whey wt bcaa's and Eaa's is whee its at

that makes your wiwi smaller too...can't let that get smaller! Just lift heavy and eat protein bars!

1) Not true. Its the balls that shrink

2) That is with STEROIDS especially anabolics. Not a testosterone booster.

J

1) Not true. Its the balls that shrink

2) That is with STEROIDS especially anabolics. Not a testosterone booster.

J

^This^ The only thing I know of that will really shorten your pen15 is cheating on your old lady.