sweendog

Team Fi audio?

Is there anyway we can get a team Fi audio going?

Nope.

They don't do sponsorships or teams, let Nick or Scott chime in with an official answer if you wish.

I would assume its because they are too busy producing the highest quality woofers at the lowest cost to the general public, and the fact that they need no advertisement since there woofers do that for them. Just a guess though.

I didn't mean sponsorship, I meant like team SSA, don't they have a "team" where if you own a SSA sub you can sign up for their "team". I know its unofficial but its cool to rep "team Fi audio" haha, but thanks for the response! :fing34:

N its not that I don't believe you I was just wondering the reason

Edited by sweendog

Well, they may not have a team, but im gonna get one of their 12" Stickers and slappin that on my car somewhere :D

Yeah I thought that too, since they are a small company. Believe me I love my Fi woofer and my next will definitely be Fi, that's why I want to rep them. Maybe one day they will get a team maybe not. Either way keep up the awesome woofers!

Well, they may not have a team, but im gonna get one of their 12" Stickers and slappin that on my car somewhere :D

Yeah I have been considering a decal on my windshield. Probably gonna get it when I order my n2. First I have to get my Mechman ordered! :morepower1:

If Nick or Scott see this, would you guys be against me having a team Fi audio sticker made?

Dont rule it out. Team Fi is not a bad thing and would do no harm. It certainly helps shares information, tips and experiences in the field of SPL competition be it out and out burp wars or streetbeat monsters. We have a little one in the UK and Fi is certainly gathering momentum as a tried and trusted SPL/Streetbasser product.

Team 'Fi' doesnt need to have the word sponsership tag'd around it.. I say its a good thing

I would love for this to happen!!

Dont rule it out. Team Fi is not a bad thing and would do no harm. It certainly helps shares information, tips and experiences in the field of SPL competition be it out and out burp wars or streetbeat monsters. We have a little one in the UK and Fi is certainly gathering momentum as a tried and trusted SPL/Streetbasser product.Team 'Fi' doesnt need to have the word sponsership tag'd around it.. I say its a good thing

Yeah I wasn't asking for a sponsorship at all. I'm glad other people like the idea.

Where is the "like" button.

Where is the "like" button.

I saw some of your videos. Your set up slams!

This is weird cus I'm on Team Fi and Team DC Power. Guess I should send out invites. :gayhaaay1:

Ive been using Fi subs exclusively since 2007...

doubt i would qualify

Heh, Im just getting my first Fi sub this year, but id love to represent Team Fi :) !! :woot:

Nice. Well I'm waiting on my first 2 FI subs to be made and shipped to me. I had already planned on putting the FI sticker in my window for the shows I go to here in Italy. It would be nice if you got stickers at least with your subs when you purchased them.

Team Phi?

Hasn't been a real team since about a year after we started.... mostly friends at that point.

Lots of things in the works right now, and there has been plenty of "team" talk.