sweendog

Team Fi audio?

Thanks guys good to be back.

Didn't you come on here a few months ago and post a couple of times and that's it, until now?

Hopefully your back for good now though. If not, ban? Lol.

I kid kid. Welcome Back though.

It's about time Shawn! Welcome back

Team solo volvo!

If Scott and Nick decide to do a team, I imagine it will only be made of people they consider friends. Too many people get discounts from sponsors, then turn around and sell the equipment for profit. I don't think they would want to be like some of the other companies that allow crazy amounts of people to get discounts and have pretty much no monitoring of what the team is doing.

If Scott and Nick decide to do a team, I imagine it will only be made of people they consider friends. Too many people get discounts from sponsors, then turn around and sell the equipment for profit. I don't think they would want to be like some of the other companies that allow crazy amounts of people to get discounts and have pretty much no monitoring of what the team is doing.

Well, in that instant, the company is just giving team prices to anyone that meets a small list of requirements. And then people automatically assume they are on the team, when that's not always the case.

Which at one point, mostly back in the day, a lot of companies gave discounts to competitors regardless if they was on the team or not. But now, with internet prices being so cheap, its almost like everybody can get a deal. So it doesn't matter as much.

I mean having a big group of people running a smaller, just really beginning to grow, company's equipment can be a good thing. Instead of spending money on advertisements, they sell product for a discount in hope it will achieve the same goal.

Easy to do when you turn 200% profit on imported riff raff and barely even touch it..

Reminds me of the engineers at VT, they can code the hell out of something. But, when it comes to actually doing what it is they have learned by theory and put something in their hands..they can't do it.

:peepwall:

Well, in that instant, the company is just giving team prices to anyone that meets a small list of requirements. And then people automatically assume they are on the team, when that's not always the case.

Which at one point, mostly back in the day, a lot of companies gave discounts to competitors regardless if they was on the team or not. But now, with internet prices being so cheap, its almost like everybody can get a deal. So it doesn't matter as much.

I mean having a big group of people running a smaller, just really beginning to grow, company's equipment can be a good thing. Instead of spending money on advertisements, they sell product for a discount in hope it will achieve the same goal.

Pretty much.

There's only a handful of companies that I see with "serious" teams where the team members are actually monitored and the companies keep track of them. Hybrid Audio Technologies is a good example of this.

FI rocks