sweendog

Team Fi audio?

Hasn't been a real team since about a year after we started.... mostly friends at that point.

Lots of things in the works right now, and there has been plenty of "team" talk.

Pick me! I may not be loud, but 129.9s all day in the lanes!

Hasn't been a real team since about a year after we started.... mostly friends at that point.

Lots of things in the works right now, and there has been plenty of "team" talk.

hey man, how have you been? family doing well?

Hasn't been a real team since about a year after we started.... mostly friends at that point.Lots of things in the works right now, and there has been plenty of "team" talk.

Sweet thats what I like to hear. I can't wait for you guys to get out some new apparel pieces when stuff isn't too hectic.

i want to be part of Team Fi Audio :)

hopefully 2 18" Fi BTLs should get me in :)

I'd be interested. :D

any vids of your setup?

ur sig looks like itd be sick

but id love to rep Fi... i only got an fi q tho

Where is the "like" button.

At the bottom left hand corner of the page. ;)

So what exactly do you have to do in order to become a part of team FI? Also I wonder if FI has thought of coming out with their own Amplifier line also to power these monsters their putting out.

Fi will not make amps as if they did they would want them to be all US sourced and built inhouse....we all know thats not gonna happen due to the stupid high prices we have here

I imagine Fi's profit margin is relatively low to be competitive, being on the team would not actually get anything but bragging rights, and who cares about that, honestly?

I imagine Fi's profit margin is relatively low to be competitive, being on the team would not actually get anything but bragging rights, and who cares about that, honestly?

My thoughts exactly.

I completely disagree that being on a team would not get anything but bragging rights.

Teams are formed for much more than merchandise discounts and free swag. A team name often symbolizes a group of people that have common interests and goals. A constructive team has numerous benefits.

I completely disagree that being on a team would not get anything but bragging rights.

Teams are formed for much more than merchandise discounts and free swag. A team name often symbolizes a group of people that have common interests and goals. A constructive team has numerous benefits.

99% of the people that ask to be on the team only care about getting a 'Team...' sticker on their vehicle, as well as discounts.

Well I can say that discounts and Team stickers really don't matter to me.Hell if I wanted a team sticker I could easily just throw one on my truck and who would really care.Most people like to be apart of something that matters.Bond with others that are into the same things as them.To me it would be like claiming the Cowboys are the best but instead it would be FI LoL.Either way we know that FI has a Team already and I have no clue what being apart of the team means or entitles you too and don't care.I just want to be a part of something that matters in this thing we call car audio. TEAM...............? LoL

99% of the people that ask to be on the team only care about getting a 'Team...' sticker on their vehicle, as well as discounts.

Guess I'm that 1% that just likes to be part of a team.

Team Fi on facebook better accept my request if they know what's good for them.

What's the point of having a sticker? Definitely if you don't compete or go to events to help promote the product. Because in the end, Teams are formed to help promote product and show its potential in a respectable install.

But for the most part, people on certain "Teams" are only because they get a product at a great discount, and not entirely because its the best for their install.

Also you have to look at it from the manufactures point of view. If your allowed on a Team, whatever you do reflects them. So if you make a mistake, it could hurt the whole company's reputation.

If you want to be on a "Team", go make your own with your friends. That's really the best advise I can give.

What's the point of having a sticker? Definitely if you don't compete or go to events to help promote the product. Because in the end, Teams are formed to help promote product and show its potential in a respectable install.

But for the most part, people on certain "Teams" are only because they get a product at a great discount, and not entirely because its the best for their install.

Also you have to look at it from the manufactures point of view. If your allowed on a Team, whatever you do reflects them. So if you make a mistake, it could hurt the whole company's reputation.

If you want to be on a "Team", go make your own with your friends. That's really the best advise I can give.

Agreed ^

Just keep buying their products and support them, they let the consumer do the talking for their subs so why have a team...they dont have ads and promotions posted at every audio site on the planet, they dont post videos of their subs burping a stupid high number in a crx with redic amounts of power so kids will run out and buy them.

I used to run the team, but certain things happened and I had to step down for a while. I still have quite a few guys down here in FL that are part of team fi and team ascendant audio. I ale bringing out another van and demo van for the company. I ave form great bonds and friends by forming the team. I am moving across the country soon and im gonna leave this side of the country in Pipos hands.

PS im back baby!

I used to run the team, but certain things happened and I had to step down for a while. I still have quite a few guys down here in FL that are part of team fi and team ascendant audio. I ale bringing out another van and demo van for the company. I ave form great bonds and friends by forming the team. I am moving across the country soon and im gonna leave this side of the country in Pipos hands.

PS im back baby!

Where ya moving?

PS im back baby!

Welcome Back Shawn!