BTL15

Security Film

Lol I can get into any ones shit regardless of the alarm or tint

Is that something to be proud of?

Lol I can get into any ones shit regardless of the alarm or tint

Is that something to be proud of?

He's just simply stating that there is no such thing as 100% Full Proof security. And there never will be.

At least thats what I think he's saying?

and if that is what he's implying then we are also implying that security film is not a full proof barrier but rather, how they all are advertised, is made to slow down a thief in conjunction with an alarm can greatly increase the possibility of only getting vandalized rather than robbed.

and if that is what he's implying then we are also implying that security film is not a full proof barrier but rather, how they all are advertised, is made to slow down a thief in conjunction with an alarm can greatly increase the possibility of only getting vandalized rather than robbed.

Well I agree, taking proper security measure will slow down any theif, whether they get away with it or not, you as a victim did as much as you can. But, having a 1000$ investment in your vehicle security will have a better chance of keep whats important to you, rather than a stock security. Which is just my opinion and is subjective to each individual. It reminds me when I took a side job trying to sell home security, 1/2 or 3 people will not want it because they believe that their shotgun or dog is all they need. Which will hold up true until their "top flight" security has failed them, and then they regret not upping their security. Or, on the other hand, they will never get robbed, and they will feel that they were right the whole time, and save 100's of dollars avoiding home security cost.

So the point I'm trying to make is, its your vehicle, your property, how you secure it is totally up to you. And there is no right or wrong way to go about it.

None of this is full proof the purpose of any of this is to only DETER theft not prevent it.

I would care about theft, I have insurance for that. It would like to have it for my old lady. It would give her a little more time to get the .40 out of the center console.

I would be concerned if their was an accident. It may affect how a first responder might get her out of the vehicle.

I would care about theft, I have insurance for that. It would like to have it for my old lady. It would give her a little more time to get the .40 out of the center console.

I would be concerned if their was an accident. It may affect how a first responder might get her out of the vehicle.

From what I hear it's designed not to bend inwards once the glass shatters but it can bend out in case of an emergency you can escape you vehicle so I would guess that they could puncture it then pull it out fairly easy. Although I'm not an expert on this stuff I have been reading up on it and this would probably be their best bet but yet again I don't know enough about this stuff to guarantee that.

None of this is full proof the purpose of any of this is to only DETER theft not prevent it.

Thats what I said?