Sign in to follow this  
Riverhound

Revise ship times on Speakers?

I ordered my 12" X series sub July 15th. It says on the website it will take 3-7 business days to build, then it will be shipped. Today is the 21st business day! I emailed a while ago and received a reply on Aug 4th that the subs are currently taking 10-15 days to build and that my sub should be shipped out by the 5th. I emailed again on the 10th when I still hadn't gotten an update on my shipping notice and still haven't gotten a reply back.

What is going on? If you are having problems and need to revise the ship dates, at least let your customers know. Me having to make a post and ask isn't very good business.

Keep getting jerked around by our cone vendor on when we are going to have cones. We tell you what we know when we know it...if I don't know..because they don't know..then nobody knows and we all wait.

It's something that is outside of our control.

Keep getting jerked around by our cone vendor on when we are going to have cones. We tell you what we know when we know it...if I don't know..because they don't know..then nobody knows and we all wait.

It's something that is outside of our control.

Ahh that sucks. I hate when stuff like that happens and you can't do anything about it. I appreciate the quick response. It would be really nice to get that info in reply to my email, or even without me having to ask, just some feedback. I know you are all probably very busy, but it's things like keeping us in the loop that makes for happy customers.

If you didn't get a reply to an email odds are we simply didn't get it. Internet has been a bit dodgy the past week.

If you didn't get a reply to an email odds are we simply didn't get it. Internet has been a bit dodgy the past week.

I can vouch for this. Nick has been quick at responding to my emails.

I, too, am waiting. I did finally get the UPS notification this weekend, which (IIRC) means that mine are getting built now! Yippee!

They are a little slow, but worth it. You can't rush perfection! I would rather wait a few weeks and know that they take their time and the quality of product I am getting is top notch than have them rush and mass produce like other companies (like that "end all - be all of subs: Jay-Ell).

Sign in to follow this