Hey guys I'm looking at competing in a few competitions this year and was wondering which league or whatever you call it I should compete in? As stated in the title I'm located in NC and looking to compete only in NC and would like to know which league has the most competitions in NC. Another issue is that I will be in college so weekday competitions are out unless it's on a holiday and theirs no class that day. Thanks in advance for any help

Where in NC are you?

They have a good bit up there. Most shows are multiple organizations too.

What did you want to compete in? Meaning.......play music or tones?

Where in NC are you?

They have a good bit up there. Most shows are multiple organizations too.

What did you want to compete in? Meaning.......play music or tones?

I live in Greenville, but I'm not quite sure what I would like to compete in. Which is usually better for people who are just getting in to comps? My box is more tuned towards music so I'm leaning more towards music.

There isnt crap in nc that i know of ive been looking forever.

I go to Greenville, SC to the ones there. MECA...There isn't anything else around WNC. There was a couple in East Tennessee. I haven't competed this year so I haven't kept up with it much. Will be back next year.

It honestly sucks when i lived in charlotte i was able to make a few but now living in durham im 3+ hours from everything that goes on. Honestly if i could get a big enough group that wanted to do it i might try and get something going.

I would come to your area. It would be nice to get some in NC. The only reason I was state record holder last year is I was the only one in SPL from NC in MECA. I set the NC state record at Elite Summer Nationals last year in SC.