srd150

DC's Sound Smackdown -Evansville, IN -2X "SQL" & SPL

11 am at DC's mobile electronics on Franklin St. Across from west side Honda.

Guess it would help to put a day. LOL Sunday Aug 21st

Compete in SQL? Is the goal to just hand out more trophies or what?

Most events are a joke any ways.

What I love is when someone can have a basic stereo and they have no competition, and they become state champs and think there amazing. Not everywhere, but certainly see it here and there heh.

What I love is when someone can have a basic stereo and they have no competition, and they become state champs and think there amazing. Not everywhere, but certainly see it here and there heh.

In particular in Missouri

Guy in Tucson, az, had a bare mdf box, average install, nothing clean or fancy, competed in spl, managed a 143-145, become state champ in class (likely no one else in class /attended more shows), got an invitation to go to world finals, he was so bent out of shape because he had to work that day, so now its a plaquered (sp?) In his house.

Compete in ""SQL""? Is the goal to just hand out more trophies or what?

I just copied it from the MECA website. I know that the owner has a a competion van that has 4 of the crossfire xs/spl 15's. its kinda stupid loud. I just hope there with be some cool stuff there.

Compete in "SQL"? Is the goal to just hand out more trophies or what?

I just copied it from the MECA website. I know that the owner has a a competion van that has 4 of the crossfire xs/spl 15's. its kinda stupid loud. I just hope there with be some cool stuff there.

Wasn't implying that towards you, just the whole mechanism is a wee bit off. The more people you attract doing whatever is necessary is a good thing.

Hey now... That's not the case, one person does not define the rest!

Im not like that!

Compete in """SQL"""? Is the goal to just hand out more trophies or what?

Wasn't implying that towards you, just the whole mechanism is a wee bit off. The more people you attract doing whatever is necessary is a good thing.

I know, M5. Don't worry I didn't take it like that. It's been years since I have been to one locally. Buddy of mine had three type R 12'sn his single cab blow through and did a 153.2. Kinda hope he shows. He has the crossfires now. I might see if I can get metered too. I just have my buddy's two 12" Memphis', but thats just til I can swing the Zcon. Those 12's actually surprised me. They were kinda loud in his ram but they are definitely louder in my ramcharger. Has a pretty good cabin gain. Mind you, this is playing by ear on that. Right now the subs are at a.45 to the hatch and the port is up. May switch it around where the port is back( subs firing the same). I think it might lower the tune a bit too. Port will sit kinda close. I'll start a build log when I'm closer to the Z. Got my door panels started already. Anyway, I hope to see some SSA people there. If you do come, I drive a white ramcharger. Love to meet you.

i might try to attend, spec-tater but, it is usually a good time either way!

I would love to make it, but I'm on-call. :(

Have a good time for me!! lol

Compete in ""SQL""? Is the goal to just hand out more trophies or what?

For the most part you were on it. Most of them didn't seem to have their stuff together. Nor, did they pay attention when being addressed by the mic controller. But a couple of people had some decent stuff. My buddy with the three 12's did a 150.3 . He could have done better if he was more familiar with the new knob. Wasnt rolling it before. He needs better electrical. Now, there was a guy with 12 DC Audio 15' s in a Yukon xl. On the park and pound he did a 139.9 I think it was. I was twenty feet away and could feel it in my chest. I have video of him. That I will try to get on here later. I don't have my own YouTube channel yet.