tahoexfixssd

Anyone know where the hell TEJCURRENT is?

this has been an ongoing thing for me and i cant sit on it anymore. late last year i ordered 4 tejcurrent alts and a quad bracket. alts came in, everything was fine, till early this year i started having problems. 1 alt went out, sent it in, Troy fixed it and said he was going to ship it out asap. well shortly after this, i had the rest tested, they wer all fine so i put them all back on with my stock alt in the missing ones position. 3 days later EVERY ONE OF THE ALTS quit working, even the stock. took them off, put my mechman 270 back on and it has worked fine ever since. the alts have a 1 year warranty. i have tried contacting him several times since. no answer to emails or PM's on SSA. i lost his number, and from my understanding several other ppl are in my same situation. i have 3 dead alts at my house and the one alt that i shipped him that i never received. i have since sold the bracket and retired the truck for my new build. anyone on here know Troy jones or talked to him recently? this is getting rediculous. i know i can have someone fix them but that requires paying for them. and considering they have a warranty i dont really wanna go that route. anyone know anything?

I moved this to his section to go along with all the other bad deals with him. I suggest contacting the authorities as it appears that is the only way you guys are going to get anything.

We have left the section up so people get some resolution to the issues.

He was just over my house for a few beers.. If only I woulda seen this thread earlier..

Tej lives in AZ??

Has anyone resolved anything with this guy?

No idea, he stopped paying for his section and we have had no response from him.

I sent him two of my yellow powder coated alts on May 13th or around that date, would have to look to be sure, oh yeah last year 2011, haven't heard a single thing since August of last year. $650+ worth of product. What do you recommend I do about this? Just forget it or is there anything else I can do? Thanks

I sent him two of my yellow powder coated alts on May 13th or around that date, would have to look to be sure, oh yeah last year 2011, haven't heard a single thing since August of last year. $650+ worth of product. What do you recommend I do about this? Just forget it or is there anything else I can do? Thanks

I would call his local police and report it. I don't know if that will do anything, but that's where I'd start.

Okay, I know he lives in Conway, SC I believe, so that is something I can do tomorrow. I paid for it with Paypal but they told me 6 months ago I was likely SOL, since there policy is 90 days and my bank said since I did a direct transfer from my bank to paypal I wasn't covered after 90 days. Both paypal and my bank side to sue him but would likely cost me more then it was worth.

Edited by AMI CUSTOMS

If you sent them then I assume you have his address. Contact the local P.D. and file a complaint for theft. Also if you sent them by USPS (Post Office) I would contact them for mail fraud, they take that shit seriously.

If you sent them then I assume you have his address. Contact the local P.D. and file a complaint for theft. Also if you sent them by USPS (Post Office) I would contact them for mail fraud, they take that shit seriously.

Yeah I am looking in Paypal now, I did a shipping label thru that I think, looking now. Just been so long hard to find stuff like that you know.

There's two felonies right there. Unfortunately, the PO is not so aggressive these day investigating fraud unless it will net them a large sum.

I just got done looking thru both of my paypal accounts, couldn't remember which one I used, it was my personal account, it doesn't have any details of his address, just that I paid for the alts and bracket and then when I bought more and paid for powder coat which was the 650 and those where the ones that failed. That was on March 3rd, 2011. I must have shipped it from a USPS location because I didn't find a label for it in paypal. And I don't think I have his address written down anywhere, I just remember he lives in like Myrtle Beach, SC and I had to ship to Conway, SC because town next to me here is Conway, AR. But I may have his address in my desk at home, at work at the moment. Have to look in the morning.