you should probably post what frequency peaks are in each song.

IDK man. just bump the stuff and enjoy it. I would love to know what these tracks peak at. I just adjust them by sound to what sounds good to me. I love low frequency bass. I run a Fi Q 15 in 9 cubic foot sealed for a home theater sub lol

Tear Da Club Up is @26hz right now.

99.9% they are. I used adobe audition to do these and I made sure none of the spikes peaked out and it has a volume bar that moves with the musics output and I always made sure to keep that from peaking out 2. I know a few tracks other people have ran tests with and came back clip free. I play these at high volume on my 5.25 computer sub and on my home theater system and no blown equipment yet. I can not promise these are 100% clip free just form my knowledge there is not any clippage and my experience playing these there is not. I am not responsible for your equipment, play them at your own risk, I am sorry if you blow your stuff.

wow im sorry man but the quality on these tracks are poor. very low bit rate. sorry brotha i pass lol looking good tho on low volume

I listened to several of these songs that rlp sent me. Very nice, great showoff songs.

Ridin, send me what ever songs you would like to know what fr they hit at. I use spectrumlab to see this if you want to give it a try. Fwiw oxy cotton hits at 25 Hz. But some are much higher.

Duane