EpicenterDesigns

Silverado by Epicenter Designs

Tuned in to see the rest, and this invention :D

love your fiberglass work man. always impressive and outside the box

I like doing things different. There are some out there capable of handling 100rms, and if crossed around 800hz through 4500hz they would be almost as loud as the tweets, and would really improve imaging, and voicing. I just hate how harsh these music spl installs are. I see more use of pro drivers, horns, bullet tweets, because there so easy to get loud. I understand that in these installs sq is not a concern. I just Thought it would have been cool, but then it probably would have been one of those touches that only 1 out of 100 would even understand how unique it is to appreciate it in the first place.

Looking good, do the tweeters just bounce off or "reflect" off the windshield? Just wondered about the orientation.

Amp racks on the doors.

Each of the xcab rear doors will house 2 of the 1000c4 amps.....

Sams_amps_02.jpg

Sams_amps_03.jpg

Sams_amps_06.jpg

Looking good, do the tweeters just bounce off or "reflect" off the windshield? Just wondered about the orientation.

Yes they do.

On purpose. Owner didn't want them to be to overpowering or ear piercing to him. So I aimed them to reflect off the windshield and out the door more than hit you right in the face.

In theory, it works.

VERY NICE .. you are a master of your craft.. fuck.. its hard..

Yes they do.

On purpose. Owner didn't want them to be to overpowering or ear piercing to him. So I aimed them to reflect off the windshield and out the door more than hit you right in the face.

In theory, it works.

Makes sense, I think I would have picked that route if I was doing that many tweets!

Door racks for amps are coming out nice.

Surprise.

I took a hiatus for the haunt season. Had a haunted house to build, run, then take down. Man that job sucks. But it is soooooo fun. Thread on all that in later days.

Sams_amps_16.jpg

The suede trim isn't secured here, but the pic shows the contrast.

Hows that for an update?

Got alot more pics to upload. More updates coming to this thread.

Awe man, That's sick. Pretty wild pulling our the pcb boards for painting casing. :drink40:

I'm glad you posted an update here, or I likely would have never seen it!

Amps look great :drink40:

As always, your designs are amazing and your finished product looks out of this world. I have never seen anyone run amps in doors like that. something new everyday. keep it up man

Your craftsmanship is nothing but top notch, excellent work! Painting the cases is a billion times better looking then that original gold!