EpicenterDesigns

Silverado by Epicenter Designs

Did you paint, or powder coat?

ok I think going through this whole thing my pants got tighter :wackit: I officially have a mean CHUBBY going! AMAZING work bro. Master at a craft that is hard to MASTER! Keep up the work! :phatyo:

Looks amazing Jon! Always excellent work from you, Ryan's center console is awesome as well. Just curious about pricing on those new fn mids. Shoot me a PM or something when you get a chance. Thanks.

Nice work Jon, I look foward to the pictures of the haunt.

8.jpg

Why didn't they make them like that to start with...Love the blacked out look!! :drink40:

Damn, those are gonna look great in the doors the way you have it designed!!

Crap vid. But vid none-da-less.

Used my cell set on lowest setting for easiest upload. Bass was killing the mic.

I will be getting a better vid this week.

Oh, and more pics cause this thread lacks.

Edited by Epicenter Jon

Looks great. Love the amps!

Very nice fabrication.

Terrible speaker layout.

Harsh. ^^

No. Honest.

I don't know why people think high output capable systems have to disregard basic audio principles. I won't deny that the craftsmanship side of the install looks excellent. System design and layout could be significantly improved. And then less knowledgeable members see these types of high quality craftsmanship installs and try to emulate them, if not in quality then in design, when the application of acoustic principles within the system is lacking.

Harsh. ^^

No. Honest.

I don't know why people think high output capable systems have to disregard basic audio principles. I won't deny that the craftsmanship side of the install looks excellent. System design and layout could be significantly improved. And then less knowledgeable members see these types of high quality craftsmanship installs and try to emulate them, if not in quality then in design, when the application of acoustic principles within the system is lacking.

I totally agree..

Harsh. ^^

No. Honest.

I don't totally disagree with you. But you have to keep in mind, I provide a service and try to give a customer what they want.

This is a much better system layout than what I was presented with when I fist got the truck.

Overall, for what it is, it sounds very good and well balanced. I took alot of time, about 4-5 hours tuning this to sound well. I know this isn't alot of time compared to other vehicles, but about 4-5 hours longer than some other would have given it.

The customer is always right :P

I bet the customer is ecstatic, great work sir. :drink40: