SDTxPappys rus

How is it coming along?

Hello I ordered a Fi BL 15, 25 days ago and tomorrow makes it 15 days since I got the UPS Quantum View email. I was just wondering when I might expect to see my sub.

Hello I ordered a Fi BL 15, 25 days ago and tomorrow makes it 15 days since I got the UPS Quantum View email. I was just wondering when I might expect to see my sub.

im on the same boat man... ordered 25 days ago too... waiting for my 12"fi q.

itd be cool if they had a build progress tracking code

btw couldnt help but notice u got a ranger glad to see more ranger owners going to Fi

Edited by madman27

A lot of the stuff is out of their hands. The tracking isn't always accurate, ive had stuff from Fi say that it was just received to the shipping place a day later it was on my door steps.

would be just one more thing that they would have to do, slowing the process and giving people one more thing to complain about.

if they have shipped the sub, it is out of their control.

We're machining and building as fast as we possibly can...

We have HUNDREDS of orders..if I don't have a order number that looks like I-XXXXX/00..I have no idea.

btw couldnt help but notice u got a ranger glad to see more ranger owners going to Fi

Oh noes... that means I still have at least another week! My order was only 19 days ago. Oh well. I know they're working on them, as I'm pretty sure they aren't just sitting around smoking a bong staring at bar stock, lol. I guess I check UPS again in about a week.

In all honesty though, I'd rather have to wait a month then have them ship production overseas (and get crap) or have to hire more help, and in turn possibly have to raise prices. Waiting just sucks.

We're machining and building as fast as we possibly can...

We have HUNDREDS of orders..if I don't have a order number that looks like I-XXXXX/00..I have no idea.

This is my order number I-16710/00

patience fella's, when i bought my BL back in april or may it took about a month and a half to get to my door, but when it came it was a great day, the longer the wait the more you will appreciate its build quality and performance

I'd rather have to wait a month then have them ship production overseas (and get crap) or have to hire more help, and in turn possibly have to raise prices. Waiting just sucks.

:drink40::fing34:

A lot of the stuff is out of their hands. The tracking isn't always accurate, ive had stuff from Fi say that it was just received to the shipping place a day later it was on my door steps.

Dude's rocking Funky Pups! Hell yeas!

:dancing:

So I was planning on having my new system installed before school started again but looks like that's not going to happen because I ordered my sub a month ago. It has now been 31 days and I am just wondering when do you think you will be able to ship my sub. My order number is I-16710/00. I know your busy but It has been awhile and I just want to know.

Edited by SDTxPappys r us

I ordered my Fi SSD 15" on the 16th of Aug. Think the payment didn't go thru till the 18th. And just last night got notification that it's shipped out. Maybe I got lucky, they said 30 day lead build time and it's already being shipped. Best part of it all is yesterday was my bday and I caught word it was coming. So stoked :D hope you get your sub soon!

I ordered my Fi SSD 15" on the 16th of Aug. Think the payment didn't go thru till the 18th. And just last night got notification that it's shipped out. Maybe I got lucky, they said 30 day lead build time and it's already being shipped. Best part of it all is yesterday was my bday and I caught word it was coming. So stoked :D hope you get your sub soon!

Happy B-day!

Machining and building and shipping stuff as fast as we possibly can...

Who said you were allowed to stop for food and sleep? :P

Not comlaining, just happy! too bad it has to be a holiday weekend though. gotta wait till tuesday, :(

It'll get there soon enough man! Have some :popcorn:

Who said you were allowed to stop for food and sleep? :P

x2 :lol:

People don't seem to have much patience haha

Edited by sweendog

So I received my sub yesterday. I never received an email telling me it was shipped that's why I was getting impatient. I noticed that you switched to paper cones now?? And the terminals are different and for some reason the sub stands taller than my other bl 15.

let's see some pics

So I received my sub yesterday. I never received an email telling me it was shipped that's why I was getting impatient. I noticed that you switched to paper cones now?? And the terminals are different and for some reason the sub stands taller than my other bl 15.

pretty sure they always used paper cones, depending on how old your other bl 15 is your new one maybe a new model...

They have always been kraft pulp paper cones.

Used pulp cones for the better part of 15 years now...

:ughdunno:

Oh noes... that means I still have at least another week! My order was only 19 days ago. Oh well. I know they're working on them, as I'm pretty sure they aren't just sitting around smoking a bong staring at bar stock, lol. I guess I check UPS again in about a week.

In all honesty though, I'd rather have to wait a month then have them ship production overseas (and get crap) or have to hire more help, and in turn possibly have to raise prices. Waiting just sucks.

Where do you think there parts come from :)