SMpaintball78

which would be louder???

which sub do u guys think is louder? both in there optimal boxes with rms power going to each in the same vehicle. iv been watching video on both and it got me thiinking

What subs?

...lol fail thread!

Whichever one you put in the best enclosure.

What subs?

It doesn't matter. It's a stupid topic that has been started many times before. OP use the search feature. :deadhorse:

which sub do u guys think is louder? both in there optimal boxes with rms power going to each in the same vehicle. iv been watching video on both and it got me thiinking

Are you building a SPL ,competition setup only?

If yes, then it matters.

If this is going to be a daily driver then choose the cheapest one.

I doubt it's for competition. If it was, he wouldn't be asking this stupid question.

im starting to think i shouldnt ask anymore questions on here. everytime i do, it gets torn apart. its a simple question. zcon vs fi btl n2. i want to know what u guys thought. not what the google search engine thinks lol. this would be a everyday set-up. no not for me i was just wondering.......

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

It's install dependent. It's going to change with every application.

im starting to think i shouldnt ask anymore questions on here. everytime i do, it gets torn apart. its a simple question. zcon vs fi btl n2. i want to know what u guys thought. not what the google search engine thinks lol. this would be a everyday set-up. no not for me i was just wondering.......

Yes this happens more often. Alot of knockin.

First of all I am on my phone. I don't see where you actually said what woofers. I am SSA biased. Zcon for me.

Use the search feature here on the forum to RESEARCH the two products you are comparing. The reason a lot of us seem to come down hard on threads like this is because they pop up almost every day. Seriously take a look through the forum before making a thread. That way, you can make an educated post with what you've found and/or need help understanding. You've given us NO information to work with regarding what your install will be like or even what car it's going in. It's not as simple as a vs thread. There are many factors which will play into what woofer is better suited for your needs.

Without a doubt your solo X's will be at least 10-20 db louder. No matter how you install them ported, sealed, IB, or free air they will be louder than anything else you can buy.

Without a doubt your solo X's will be at least 10-20 db louder. No matter how you install them ported, sealed, IB, or free air they will be louder than anything else you can buy.

Yea didnt you just spend 300 on a pair of solo x's? Iv never seen someone change subs so fast, boy i wish i could try 5 subs a month and still pay the bills :ughdunno:

Yea didnt you just spend 300 on a pair of solo x's? Iv never seen someone change subs so fast, boy i wish i could try 5 subs a month and still pay the bills :ughdunno:

ya? iv had my orion hcca for like 4 months, and i had the IA flatlyne for a little over a month. i sold both. where r u getting 5 subs?? if u noticed in my OP, i clearly said "this set-up is not for me. i was just curious on what you guys thought"

louder than anything else i can buy for $300? or r u being sarcastic. i can see where the sarcasm can come into play because hardly anyone on this forum likes kicker. which is fine and all, we all have our likes and dislikes.

First of all I am on my phone. I don't see where you actually said what woofers. I am SSA biased. Zcon for me.

o well i put "zcon vs fi btl n2" (if u havent picked up on that yet lol)

Flip a coin, you win either way. :)

hmm lol. i know there both great subs. i was just wondering which one shines a little more than th other one

One isnt going to be all around better then another, they are different subs and will do different things in different boxes, you just have to pick one and make it how you want it to sound and play.

o well i put "zcon vs fi btl n2" (if u havent picked up on that yet lol)

Yeah I couldnt see the "zcon vs fi btl n2" part on my phone. From the what you have told me your goals are: you can not go wrong with either. Flip a coin, pick which on looks better to you, etc.

hmm lol. i know there both great subs. i was just wondering which one shines a little more than th other one

Maybe one will be a db louder in xx frequency range, while the other is louder in another range, but your enclosure is going to make the biggest difference.

When I say maybe, that's a big maybe that I'm pretty much pulling outta my ass.

At this point I would take weight (if there is any significant difference, neo lighter?) and the companies into consideration.

Personally it would be a tough choice for me, I have used products from both ssa and fi, loved them, no issues. I've never had to deal with fi for any problems or anything, but everything I read, hear, and see is that their customer service is great, hell Nick is on the forums all the time, dropping in the chat everyday or so.

I've purchased new icons from ssa and everything went smoothly, no issues, loved the product. Bought my xcons used, no problems, sound great. Mark and Aaron have always been easy to get ahold of for anything I needed, certainly helped me out when they could.

So as Aaron said, flip a coin.

Simple reason. You joined a forum, agreed to its terms and are not paying attention to the etiquette of the board in how to frame your question. Adding fuel to the fire you asked a question that isn't truly answerable. Read the three threads in my signature and you'll see what you agreed to follow when you joined. Remember every time you don't is like saying fuck you to the owners and other members of the board. They were written for a reason.

For sheer peak output, the BTL - N2 will have a slight advantage.