porkchop

Regina's 03" Durango

4-sa-8s2.png

ginasenclosure.jpg

box.jpg

mocked up for now, i stepped in mid build, the cuts were made from homo depo

i will have to push through and work past the poor cuts

okay, i have build pics but both of my pc's are messed up, i will need some help from one of my brothers, it wont let me copy and paste at all...neither one of them! laptop or desk top,

No copy or paste, thats odd.

The clipboard may be corrupted, or disabled. When you copy something it copys it to the Clipboard so that you can paste it later. check to see that the Clipboard service is enabled. go to START , RUN, Type SERVICES.MSC . Look for clipboard and make sure its automatic, and enabled, and started. If it is. then you may need to try something else.

Good looking build porkchop.

I am curious to hear your thoughts on the four 8"ers!

Very nice enclosure!

Very nice enclosure!

yep yep

It's lookin' good bro. I really hope to get up there this summer for at least the slamology show and check it out.

well that did not goes as well as i had planned.....

broke the dam wiper clean off!

Gots to be more careful hehe

clipboard is corrupt again, wont let me copy and paste, so no pics, ftl!

Broke the computer and the rear windshield wiper :ohnoes9: Them 8's are BEASTS!!!

Gina will get a small rebuild on her electrical this week and be at a comp. On the 18th. Of this month. Hope to have some one help us get a video or two.

loads so much better firing up.....will be finished out in the up right position.

Gonna throw one of those Stinger SPV70's in there to hold her over? I'll see about getting a camera to record from one of my daughters.....of course she'll have to show my dumbass how to use it! LOL

thats a big bitch lol (battery)

Getting metered today at a local sound off. Hopefully all goes well. Cleaned up the install a little bit and added the finishing touches on the big three. Also.installed the HKC2400.

Good luck on the meter!

Well....

Back to the drawing board. The one weak spot was sure to.show itself. Had a ton of fun but really wanted to more Mic time. The last sub could stay with the group do to the port wall.stopping short. It wanted unload and flap at the top.end of the volume. She went ahead and ran. Four clicks.below.what would be optimal.volume, on a sweep.of 50-40hz. She still was able to ease a 140.6 out of it. I am sure she had 143's before the loading issue showed itself. The limited space we have is a big factor. I am going to attempt to pull a few tricks out of the hat for space and am going to look real hard at some possible 4th order designs.

Damn, sorry to hear that bro. I never told you, but I did a 140.3 @ 45hz the other day. I was SOO tempted to drive another four hours to come see you guys thrusday as well since I was off Friday but was mad tired.