porkchop

Regina's 03" Durango

What event was this again and what class was she in? I wonder what that 148 guy had?

will confirm tomorrow but i have been told by a few that Regina took second in her class of bass boxing today.

super proud of her to choose to push on with haveing already discovered the loading issue and knowing she would have to compete a lower volume.

to ultimetly end up taking second surely has her nitten by the bug now!

Just wait till ya get the enclosure figured out :fing34: Maybe she'll let ya lose that damn 3rd row seat :peepwall:

Just wait till ya get the enclosure figured out :fing34: Maybe she'll let ya lose that damn 3rd row seat :peepwall:

lol....fat chance...she takes pride in it's compact size!

lol....fat chance...she takes pride in it's compact size!

Compact enclosure? bwahahaha that thing looks pretty good size. Congrats on getting second place while experiencing technical difficulties. :fing34:

thanks ohjay!

new head unit is installed....sounds sooooooooooooooo much better!

we was able to find a kenwood ddx-319 for it. i had to mod the dash for it.

the previous head unit is just not desirable at all.

the choice for the double din modded install was based a few things.

flip up, hits the dash, flip down covers the controls, and both have a nice price tag if you buy

very many features. the double dins tend to be a little cheaper for similar features and eliminated

the constant issues with the flip outs....plus at louder listening levels, flexing of the unit seemed to be the next issue.

i am sure it would of imposed additional long term effects on it.

not sure where to start on fixing all these panels, but she has the whole interior flapping around, lol.

looks impressive for the first few times seeing the carnage, but then becomes quite annoying to hear.

the electrical upgrades are showing to be exactly what was needed. cant wait for our meters to get here!

oh yeah, chicagofan bought us "his and her's", voltage meters for our anniversary present!

how awesome is he, super proud to call him our brother!

thanks chicago!!!