On3Hundr3dProof

the car audio experts at best buy

So my wife started working at best buy a few weeks ago and i go in today and start talking with the guy in the car audio section and apparently "the loudest sub in the world is a kicker solo x because it has the highest sensitivity of any sub, 92db." and the worlds loudest vehicle is in houston tx pushing an astounding 320 db with 3 kicker solo x's. going on to say that reaching 200db is fairly easy and that his vehicle with 2 kicker L7s is at almost 100db. i couldnt tell whether i was crying or laughing on the inside. The image some people think of that you watch some youtube videos, go to an electronics store and get subs, an amp, and a box you like put them in your car and then you somehow know all there is to know about car audio just blows my mind. :trippy:

My stock volvo with a 1.9l inline 4 turbocharged engine makes around 800hp if I use the "good" gas, otherwise it makes 600hp.

The above statement would be scary if I was a mechanic, funny how things work.

The world is full of bullshit, bullshitters, and ignorant people.

what do you say when that happens lol is there even any reason to tell him the truth haha

Android back button double post lol

Edited by An-i-no

Lol like the guy that tried to tell Mr that a polk 600 watt amp will send 600 watts to both my subs, cuz its a myth that amps split up the power. Also, apparently "good" subs will last almost a year if you treat them good. Normal subs are only made to last a couple of months.

He was the manager.....ffs.

what do you say when that happens lol is there even any reason to tell him the truth haha

Just say "The theoretical limit for sound in our atmosphere is 194db. The only thing that could be louder is a shockwave."

Just say "The theoretical limit for sound in our atmosphere is 194db. The only thing that could be louder is a shockwave."

thats a good nugget of info lol

i told him that lol and i cant remember exactly what he said to explain his reasoning but his conclusion was that its not that hard to surpass the noise level of a sonic boom with subs. my wife also told me hes a physics major..i literally almost shat a brick..

:Doh: Must have received his Physics degree from a Cracker-Jack-Box!

:Doh: Must have received his Physics degree from a Cracker-Jack-Box!

LMAO. :lol2:

^^^ you must've been the guy that talked to Proof... lulz!!! :peepwall:

That guy makes my head hurt and I didn't even have the conversation with him :trippy:

My stock volvo with a 1.9l inline 4 turbocharged engine makes around 800hp if I use the "good" gas, otherwise it makes 600hp.

Aye thats not bad, my 2.0 Mazda 3 puts out 800hp stock and when I put in my cool air intake, it bumped it to a good 900hp. Let's street race. :yaya:

:peepwall:

all i did was take some keys off my key ring.. i can tell my car starts faster and can accelerate faster too with all the weight i saved from those keys.

Shizzzon's car does not = fast :peepwall: loud on the other hand = YEZZZIR!!

all i did was take some keys off my key ring.. i can tell my car starts faster and can accelerate faster too with all the weight i saved from those keys.

Lol!!

Hey Shiz.

You should try removing the radio stations from your radio, can you imagine how much they weigh. :roflmao:

Wait, are you guys saying he didn't know what he was saying or yall think that is too low a number for that equipment?

what location.. and whats him name.. i wanna play stupid.

Nuff said.