eman301

Quote for two 10 inch JBL P-series subs

1.59 cubic feet box for 2 JBL P-Series 10's. Fill the box with medium fiberglass fill, at 100% fill.

The dimensions of the hatch are:

Max Dimensions: (measured as how physically big something can fit into the trunk with the hatch open without touching anything around it)

Height: 28 in

Width: 42 in

Depth: 13 in

Port Color: Black

Flush Mount Ring Color : Black

Carpet Color: Charcoal

I will enclose pictures for clearer observation later today.

I know you're busy and you're highly regarded as one of the best, but I would like this as soon as possible (like many others here). Right now, I just want some type of confirmation that you acknowledge this request because it was stated that you would stop taking enclosures requests on the 31st. I don't want to be forgotten lol.

Hello,

Were you still wanting this enclousre?

Andrew

Hello! I am most certainly interested in the enclosure! One thing changed, though. I do not have the JBL subs. I have 10'' DCON's instead. Sorry that I haven't checked the thread. I thought it was dead. If you can get me a quote, we can get the ball rolling! I need a new enclosure. Also, I need to update the dimensions of my trunk. There's a lot of trim that I didn't have back when I first bought the car (around the time I made this thread) that I do now. I will update with correct figures. Again, I apologize for not checking this thread.

Hello,

Were you still wanting this enclousre?

Andrew

Hello! I am most certainly interested in the enclosure! One thing changed, though. I do not have the JBL subs. I have 10'' DCON's instead. Sorry that I haven't checked the thread. I thought it was dead. If you can get me a quote, we can get the ball rolling! I need a new enclosure. Also, I need to update the dimensions of my trunk. There's a lot of trim that I didn't have back when I first bought the car (around the time I made this thread) that I do now. I will update with correct figures. Again, I apologize for not checking this thread.

Argent Audio hasn't been active for months, you'll likely have to go elsewhere for an enclosure.

Yeah, I just noticed the other threads. Sucks. Do you have any recommendations? Or who I could ask for recommendations?

Yeah, I just noticed the other threads. Sucks. Do you have any recommendations? Or who I could ask for recommendations?

Check with DC Creations here on the forum .... DC Creations