farriswheel

8" PVC Flared ports for sale

in no way am i experianced enough in this feild to have a educated opinion but, i am wondering if the sharp 90 of this style is desirable to most?

in my question i am thinking that this design build approach, perhaps a 45 to form the overall 90 would be more desirable. i know it would be more work. and raise price.

i see alot of referances to how the air moves through the tube as fluid.... this 90 pictured looks sharp, where a three piece 90 consisting of a 45 would be a smoother turn or flow. like how we put 45's in the corners of slot ports.

your prices are very reasonable considering that other resources of the equivalint are very limited.

the craftsmanship and approach shows through as professional quality as well.

i believe we will be ordering one port for my wifes build.

4 sa-8's on a aq2200

she is to let me know what color the port is going to be and then i will place the order.

the elbows(90's) are being considered for my cutlass build....i would need four of them, as well as four ports.

Thats a very good point! I might try to do one, just to see how it ends up. I think that way would be better.

And thank you, ive spent a long time getting these to look as good as they do. Just pm me about ordering ports. Ill cut you a pretty good deal if you order 4 or 5.

Take care of my bro Alex :fing34:

order is being formed currently.

should finalize mid week and first portion shipped soon after!

of coarse, momma chop will be first!

what is the outside diameter of the 8" tube?

seen the wall is 1/4" thick, so i am assuming that it would be 8 1/2" od.......?

anxious to see them progress pics!

has anyone had recent contact with Alex Ferris (ferriswheel) via text, phone, forum, or in person?

i am my 4th day of zero replies, hoping the guy is okay first off.

well over a week now, zero contact, and no port.....

has anyone got contact info on alex? is he okay?

Hope he's alright, on his profile it says he hasn't been active since the 5th of October.

:ehh:

Hope he's alright, on his profile it says he hasn't been active since the 5th of October.

:ehh:

all of his profiles suggest similar.....except for caraudio.com which states he was active four days ago.

if this is accurate, it would suggest he still has internet access......

i have made attempts to contact him via facebook, ssa , caraudio.com, caraudioclassifieds.com, realmofexcursion.com, ebay.com, text, voicemail......

i have not recieved a facebook friend acceptance as of yet, but his friends and family do not seem to be discussing undesirable fates or injuries....

any help is appreciated.

thanks,

chop

Re: 8" Flared Ports For sale

Originally Posted by dbeez

Its possible I know the number I have me and alex have been texting back and forth the past 2 days so its working. And I talked to many so its possible I know my truck drew a little attention at campers.

that is messed up!

perhaps you could ask him to refund our money or respond about our ports, please?

i really am confused right now, did not think i would read this approach....he is fine, really?

no replies or attempts made to contact us 11 days!

take warning at this point....looks ugly all of a sudden!

i have met him a couple times but do nto really know him personally.

On our home forum in our area, he rarely ever comes on there but when he did, he seemed like he would get into makin flares.. then get busy with other things for a LONG time and stop doing it like he forgot about it.. then months later, he would do em again....

No excuse if he has your money, he doesn't live anywhere around me nor do i even know where exactly but i know it's a good distance from my city.

i have met him a couple times but do nto really know him personally.

On our home forum in our area, he rarely ever comes on there but when he did, he seemed like he would get into makin flares.. then get busy with other things for a LONG time and stop doing it like he forgot about it.. then months later, he would do em again....

No excuse if he has your money, he doesn't live anywhere around me nor do i even know where exactly but i know it's a good distance from my city.

thanks for the input bro, i have recieved some help from dbeez car audio, on caraudio.com. he has been making additional attempts to inform him to proceed with a refund at this point....

if i have to come down there, i will be sure to hit you up, we can chill for a while...i wanna see your scion too!

dbeez is a friend of mine, i know him. Even though he lives ~40min away, he's good company. I don't talk to him alot, but i do not talk to hardly any people a lot when i'm workin on things, lol.

I got his number, dbeez, if you ever need it.

PM Sent :popcorn:

Have you read the last page? Notice that nobody has had contact with this guy, and you still want to do business with him? Maybe this has been cleared, but I would recommend going and finding Adrian.D and getting flares from him.

Have you read the last page? Notice that nobody has had contact with this guy, and you still want to do business with him? Maybe this has been cleared, but I would recommend going and finding Adrian.D and getting flares from him.

it was late when I posted this, just made a name on this forum to PM him. Read over all of this shortly after, lol... So yeah...

Would really like some 2 8" ports for my new build instead of using 3 6".

All look for Adrian, thanks.