Sign in to follow this  
Dan208

Anyone seen or heard from Andrew?

I recieved my invoice two weeks ago and paid the same day. I haven't gotten any shipping information and Andrew hasn't responded to any of my messages. I know he's been pretty busy and I'm not mad, just trying to find out when my enclosure will get here. Has anyone had any contact with him lately?

Its been about the same amount of time since I spoke to him as well. All I know is that he has had A LOT going on and has been unable to return alot of calls and emails because of it. I will try to get in touch with him for you and direct him to this thread.

Its been about the same amount of time since I spoke to him as well. All I know is that he has had A LOT going on and has been unable to return alot of calls and emails because of it. I will try to get in touch with him for you and direct him to this thread.

Thanks. I know he's been busy, that's why I'm not upset or anything. Just anxious to get some bass back in my ride.

Ok, after some PM advice from other members of the forum I've decided to make my question public.

Basically I'm trying to decide what to do as far as getting my enclosure or money back. It's coming up on a month since I paid and still haven't recieved anything. I've tried several PM's and email but still have not heard from Andrew. I'm just about to the point of wanting my money back and I know the deadline for filing a complaint with PayPal is coming up soon. Any thoughts on what I should do?

If you have attempted direct contact with no results, your next best course of action would probably be a Paypal dispute before the ability to do so expires.

If he responds, you can correspond with him through Paypal's dispute resolution and maybe he'll be able to advise you on the status of your enclosure build or his ability/inability to fulfill your order. If he fails to respond, then hopefully Paypal would decide in your favor and refund you the money.

I'm in the same boat. Paid the deposit invoice on June 7th, checking in July 5th to see how things were going. On July 6th he replied telling me that the enclosure was going to be done by the end of the week and ready to ship on the following week. Weeks passed. Checking in again August 21st and no reply. I have sent a few emails recently pertaining to the enclosure status. Here I am September 5th and no idea what the hell is going on. Not sure how to check, but I'm thinking my chance to dispute has passed?

This is not good in the slightest.

^x2. He is very good at what he does and I hope he is ok, as I think that would be the only way he isn't responding. Good luck to you all.

^x2. He is very good at what he does and I hope he is ok, as I think that would be the only way he isn't responding. Good luck to you all.

He's extremely busy and dealing with some other issues.

But I'm surprised he hasn't bopped in to update people.

Yeah I have been worried as well... I paid my invoice around July 6th and I was aware that it would be at least a month until he would be able to get started on the enclosure and it has now been about two months. I understand that he has been busy and I am not mad about the status of my enclosure at all. I just would like to know that my money is in good hands and that he has intentions to build my enclosure at all.

I got the enclosure today. Very well built and packaged like no other. The cutout ended up being too small for the Chaos, but that's ok because it's been sold anyway.

Thank you, Andrew, for resolving this issue.

haha i've had the same issue apparently it was shipped or supposed to shi[ like 2 or 3 weeks ago soooo i hope it will.. :ehh:

I hope to hear from him soon ! Im giving him another week to respond and send out my enclosure ! So my items that I were going to sell on classified is on hold . I really want to do this setup . Andrew lets get this done :fing34:

Hello everyone!

I am still here. Sorry for the delayed responces, I have been going through some personal issues. I have contacted those that have enclosures pending.

Those that still do will recieve free shipping for the delay and Techoboy will be getting a 75% refund.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me: info@argentaudio.com

That email adress comes right to my iPhone.

Thanks, Andrew

Hello everyone!

I am still here. Sorry for the delayed responces, I have been going through some personal issues. I have contacted those that have enclosures pending.

Those that still do will recieve free shipping for the delay and Techoboy will be getting a 75% refund.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me: info@argentaudio.com

That email adress comes right to my iPhone.

Thanks, Andrew

Great CS right there! I hope everything is okay Andrew.