Sign in to follow this  
MECHMAN

September Deal from Mechman!

For our September promo we are offering our Denso Hairpin High Output units in 4 outputs this month. Normally we offer only the 270a or 300a units but right now we have received parts to build 220a and 250a units while supplies last. Some retrofits available so more can take advantage of the Denso Hairpin technology.

220a Denso Hairpin- $349

250a Denso Hairpin- $399

270a Denso Hairpin- $449

300a Denso Hairpin- $499

4 different outputs, all with our high quality internals and our 2-year warranty.

Adjustable voltage is available, email eric@mechman.com for pricing and details.

We have Denso units to fit the following-

Jeep- 4.0 Cherokee, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, 4.7, 5.2, 5.7, 5.9 Grand Cherokee, Commander, 3.8 Wrangler

Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth - Almost all rear-wheel-drive from 1990 to present and most FWD's too.

Toyota- All 2.4 and most models from 2003 to present, some earlier

Honda- O3+ Accord 4cyl, 04+ Accord 6cyl, Element, 07+ CRV and 06+ Civic SI.

GM- Many 06+ FWD's

Email eric@mechman.com for a quote. Please include the year, make, model and engine size in your email.

COMING SOON- ECOTEC High Output Alternators! After a long wait we have a unit ready to test for many ECOTEC applications. All amperages will be available.

With every cable kit or 50' 1/0 spool purchase you will receive a free Shok Industries Fuse Holder.

This offer is good until the last business day of September, 2011 @ 6pm EST and all sales must be paid in full at that time. Offer subject to change at any time. Offer only good for items described above, no substitutions. Buyer responsible for paying all shipping costs.

Ford has not stepped up to the Hairpin just yet, they have spent all their time playing with PCM control. But they have built some interesting Mitsubishi units like the one that I need to assemble and demo in my CV as soon as I get the idler setup built. 425a output with a decent bottom end for most mod-motor cars is in the works. We have built a few already and they really put out but I want to be able to demo it with the pulley system too.

So this alternator would fit my 2006 Cadillac DTS? I missed the August sale due to being laid off but just got another job so I'm in the market again!

So since Ford doesn't use Hairpin, that means it won't work?

Also, I'm looking for a 300+ amp topend, low end just as long as it will keep up with the stock electrical duties. But not looking to spend +$1000. Do yall have any that will fit? Basically looking for a lot of top end and around ~100amps(or less) at idle.

This is for a 01 F-250 7.3.

Any update on the Cadillac fitment? My DTS is front wheel it should be ok, right?

Also, I'm looking for a 300+ amp topend, low end just as long as it will keep up with the stock electrical duties. But not looking to spend +$1000. Do yall have any that will fit? Basically looking for a lot of top end and around ~100amps(or less) at idle.

For your truck it's not going to be a hairpin unit, but we do build one that will bolt in place of the OEM in 270a and 320a.

As for the Cadillac, email eric@mechman.com for a quote.

For our September promo we are offering our Denso Hairpin High Output units in 4 outputs this month. Normally we offer only the 270a or 300a units but right now we have received parts to build 220a and 250a units while supplies last. Some retrofits available so more can take advantage of the Denso Hairpin technology.

220a Denso Hairpin- $349

250a Denso Hairpin- $399

270a Denso Hairpin- $449

300a Denso Hairpin- $499

4 different outputs, all with our high quality internals and our 2-year warranty.

Adjustable voltage is available, email eric@mechman.com for pricing and details.

We have Denso units to fit the following-

Jeep- 4.0 Cherokee, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, 4.7, 5.2, 5.7, 5.9 Grand Cherokee, Commander, 3.8 Wrangler

Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth - Almost all rear-wheel-drive from 1990 to present and most FWD's too.

Toyota- All 2.4 and most models from 2003 to present, some earlier

Honda- O3+ Accord 4cyl, 04+ Accord 6cyl, Element, 07+ CRV and 06+ Civic SI.

GM- Many 06+ FWD's

Email eric@mechman.com for a quote. Please include the year, make, model and engine size in your email.

COMING SOON- ECOTEC High Output Alternators! After a long wait we have a unit ready to test for many ECOTEC applications. All amperages will be available.

With every cable kit or 50' 1/0 spool purchase you will receive a free Shok Industries Fuse Holder.

This offer is good until the last business day of September, 2011 @ 6pm EST and all sales must be paid in full at that time. Offer subject to change at any time. Offer only good for items described above, no substitutions. Buyer responsible for paying all shipping costs.

For your truck it's not going to be a hairpin unit, but we do build one that will bolt in place of the OEM in 270a and 320a.

As for the Cadillac, email eric@mechman.com for a quote.

I figured it wouldn't be a hairpin, since you just stated that.

I'm just looking for a fair priced +300 amp alternator. And it seems idle is a big factor in price, and I don't necessarily need 200 amps at idle as I rarely play my setup sitting still. Plus, having a adjustable high idle setting, just in case I want to idle.

i just oredered mine. great customer service answered all my questions

i just oredered mine. great customer service answered all my questions

:eek5wavey: