Buckonine

Official "I'm excited for the RLi-8's" Thread

Its a flat cone old school 8. They dont make them anymore. Not that junk tehy have now.

Has a bit more powerhandeling of the RL-i but if i can get a new sub for the price of a used one then im game.

All i want to know is if its anywhere close to that price.

I figured it would be 1/2 the MSRP because thats what the other subs are generaly priced at.

if it were me and the new RL-i 8 was a few dollars more I would pay it,

heck I am compelled to buy one just to have one :ghost:

I would like a GB, but it isn't necessary. I'm just hoping for a good price, where I can buy multiples and do some crazy things to the ride.

:slayer:

Looks like I'll be getting them shipped this time. Unless Mike wants to make a trip down to Diego and I can meet him at the build house *wink* *wink*.

a little off topic but i have a h.t. sub that i disconnected, just to put some power to my new proto 8s that i got from mike.everything started to move when i put power to it, everything except the cone of the sub, just everything else?......very promiseing to be able to make various objects in the vecinity jump about with no box around the sub and the sub hardly trying :fing34:

he better be busy

:whip:

My little lonley 8" enclsorue wants something big in her to pound her hard and long.

My little lonley 8" enclsorue wants something big in her to pound her hard and long.

Ha, ha the first time I read this it read:

My little lonely 8" enclose-whore wants something big in her to pound her hard and long.