Angelboy863

Fi X?

How come on the fi site I'm not allowed to change the dustcap color? Is the stock color dark grey/black like in the picture? I'd much rather have it white, looks way better in my opinion.. All the other subs I can change dustcap color just not the x..

it has a different dust cap that the other lines. i believe that the x dust cap has the logo printed on it while the other lines use a sticker

Exactly, It's all a cost thing.. It's cheaper to print than do a sticker, why do you think the 10 starts at 109.00 dollars?

If you want something as small as a sticker email nick and see if he can do something for you. If not pick something different..more expensive for a sticker.\ :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

That's weird. Why did they ever switch to stickers anyway, purely for customization?

That's weird. Why did they ever switch to stickers anyway, purely for customization?

Easy to stock a bunch of different stickers cut out of vinyl...made of different colors.

X is what it is, it's a screen printed cap unless we run out of them. Then they get a white sticker on them generally.

Do those even sell good? I mean I'd rather have a white sticker I think these would sell quicker if they'd have the dustcap color options..

They use the same dustcaps as the IB3 subs...it's a darker grey color, looks fine on the sub kinda gives it a stealth look.

They use the same dustcaps as the IB3 subs...it's a darker grey color, looks fine on the sub kinda gives it a stealth look.

Ha, I always wondered why I got a dark grey logo on my IB3s. You're right about the stealth look, I call it the Grand National edition. :P