RXdriver11

So who can update me on my order?

Rob I'm curious why the waterjet-cut brackets turned out to be junk, isn't waterjet cutting supposed to be superior to everything else?

Rob I'm curious why the waterjet-cut brackets turned out to be junk, isn't waterjet cutting supposed to be superior to everything else?

No, LASER cutting is FAR superior to waterjet cutting.. The laser beam used to cut is about .004" (4 thousandths of an inch) in diameter, and waterjet streams are about .020" (20 thousandths) so lasers are MUCH more precise.. Not to mention that laser cutting is done on hot rolled steel that is pickled in oil, versus straight up hot-rolled steel so with laser cut parts, they are DEAD on and PERFECT and can go directly to plating, whereas waterjet parts look like A$$, have to be sandblasted, and aren't all that accurate.. Not to mention, we are getting laser cut parts for about half what we were getting waterjet cutting done for.. Either way, we all win with this...

Oh...

Oh...

Ill say it again. Fuck DC Power.

Oh my such harsh words!!! Just try and call them man and I know you shouldn't have too but they do answer the phone when I call them.i actually just got my update on my order and my cases where out getting powder coated and should be shipping next week since its Thanksgiving this week.

Oh my such harsh words!!! Just try and call them man and I know you shouldn't have too but they do answer the phone when I call them.i actually just got my update on my order and my cases where out getting powder coated and should be shipping next week since its Thanksgiving this week.

He's called and called. They are ignoring him now.

Oh okay then yeah thats not good service at all.i know their busy but when its a order thats been lingering for that long they should be all over keeping him updated and happy.Hope he gets some good info this week if not I would be canceling and order elsewhere if possible.

Such nice words you have there.. Nobody's getting ignored, it's called we are two people down and only one person is on the phones. I'm glad people are so comfortable making such assumptions and spreading it as truth. If said person thinks they are being ignored, I apologize but it's just not the case.

Seriously, at this point I am just going to have Kyle refund you because I am absolutely SICK of hearing about this. Find somebody else to build you an alternator.. I know this has taken way longer than ANYONE has wanted, but at this point, I would rather you just not have the alternator than to have to listen to this...

Such nice words you have there.. Nobody's getting ignored, it's called we are two people down and only one person is on the phones. I'm glad people are so comfortable making such assumptions and spreading it as truth. If said person thinks they are being ignored, I apologize but it's just not the case.

Seriously, at this point I am just going to have Kyle refund you because I am absolutely SICK of hearing about this. Find somebody else to build you an alternator.. I know this has taken way longer than ANYONE has wanted, but at this point, I would rather you just not have the alternator than to have to listen to this...

I've been telling nothing but the truth since my friend had this samething happen to him with his alternator.

MY FAVORITE example of your B/S business is when he called from his 225 area code, there was no answer, when we called from an out of state area code it got answered on first ring. When he said why he was calling, y'all hung up. Tell me that's a lie.....

I've been telling nothing but the truth since my friend had this samething happen to him with his alternator.

MY FAVORITE example of your B/S business is when he called from his 225 area code, there was no answer, when we called from an out of state area code it got answered on first ring. When he said why he was calling, y'all hung up. Tell me that's a lie.....

Nope, you said it so it must be true... Your not the one answering phones 8 hours a day, we are, we cant answer EVERY FREAKING CALL AS IT COMES IN! Either way, I don't know what all of this matters to you other than obviously you like to run your mouth??

Nope, you said it so it must be true... Your not the one answering phones 8 hours a day, we are, we cant answer EVERY FREAKING CALL AS IT COMES IN! Either way, I don't know what all of this matters to you other than obviously you like to run your mouth??

It matters to me because I'm tired of seeing posts about how people wait months, on months, on months, that turns into years for something from y'all.

Not my fault y'all take in stuff you clearly, cannot handle. :suicide-santa:

It matters to me because I'm tired of seeing posts about how people wait months, on months, on months, that turns into years for something from y'all.

Not my fault y'all take in stuff you clearly, cannot handle.

No, it's called we just have too much to get done, and not enough time or bodies to get it done. Either way, thank you for being such an ardent supporter of our business, it's greatly appreciated!! :drink40:

You won't be seeing them too much longer, this will be our last month here on SSA. We have plenty of better things to do than to deal with people like you..

Edited by DC Power Rob

Not taking any sides in this but Bass just chill dude because its your friend you say thats having the problem and DC has let it be known that for some items it will take longer for the not so ordinary request.People know about their phone situation but yet we chose to order from them anyways because we know they have the best product on the market right now and they are proven.I fell you on being pissed about hearing that DC this or DC that but honestly no matter what you say people are still going to order from them because of their products.Now for DC you guys do a good job with your products but have not been the best at keeping customers in the loop when their orders arent going to be fulfilled when they were originally told.As consumers we rely on you guys to let us know whats going on and it makes people mad when they have already paid you but can't even get a courtesy email saying hey your order will be a little late due to W/E.I know you guys have a small operation and hopefully one day you will get an extra body to help relieve some of this stress but until then just try to work on keeping your customers updated on their orders when they go overdue and I'm willing to bet a month of my military paycheck that all the bitching and complaining will start to decrease.I haven't gotten my order yet but I know that I wouldn't use anybody else as long as youguys are an option.

Rob by no means do I control who post on this forum. I hope you dont plan on taking out your frustration for bassahaulic's comments on me. As I stated earlier I dont bash any company for issues like this because I know how custom work goes.

And I dont call because its easier to get answers on here. I call and get return calls back, but due to my job the forum is easier for me to communicate. Like I said I hope you arent talking about refunding me, I have nothing to do with the issues his friend is having and I hope you wont hold that against me. All I wanted to know was when I should expect shipping info thats all..

Idk why he's getting so upset over just my comments. I'm only a child really.

Its not his fault I don't like DC Power. Only reason he would refund your money is if they really haven't started on what you need. Because of they had, that would be just money thrown away. Make sense?

Why do these topics keep happening?

Why do these topics keep happening?

I suppose because sometimes we just cant get things done on time, and we just happen to have only those people comment instead of the hundreds of very happy customers we have a month... We dont like it any more than you or anyone else does, believe me.. Sometimes in our work schedule, things have to get bumped around and this got bumped the last couple weeks because I have a multi-million dollar job on the line.. I'm sorry..

Honesty is key, big money called for more attention... Hire some tempts or PT employees to handle calls or call-backs... keep your customers updated and informed..