RXdriver11

So who can update me on my order?

It's too bad that one bad apple has to ruin it for everybody with their comments. Sometimes people are too impatient and tend to jump the gun with assumptions.

Customer service goes a long way and keeping somebody informed on product status is a plus for vendors and customers.

I honestly don't know whether I'd ordered from them if I needed to in the future, but I know their product has gotten insane reviews, but it is now based on CS alone for me... And although there is no perfect company, I've even had bad luck with the alternator from MechMan but they were quick to respond and even suggested to call them instaed of email communication but work did not permit that kind of path for me... Either way I'm getting my situation straightened out this week and because of holidays might not see my alternator til next week... The fact is they were not willing to just let me get annoyed and upset as its pretty frustrating to have to pay someone for an install that doesn't work...

DC Power obvisouly does something right and that is product design and manufacturing, now they need some help on the CS end ... and not because they are d1cks or stupid, they just have maybe too much on their plate for the few office employees that they have... I'd def bet they could do alot more with more help

Honesty is key, big money called for more attention... Hire some tempts or PT employees to handle calls or call-backs... keep your customers updated and informed..

Yes and no on the more attention, yes because it needed to get done, no because it should have been done three weeks ago but because its SO complex and the parts are SO big that it just became a nightmare that wouldn't end.. It's done now THANKFULLY. But to clarify on THIS job, it didn't get bumped for another job per se, it just got held up over it.. Either way it's done at this point, just have to wait for it to get back from anodizing.. As far as alts go though, this one turned out very, very nicely..

And the shitty situation with employees, is just shitty.. We've hired FOUR different people in the last month, $20+/hour wages and nobody wants to show up to work, or has other baggage that prevents them from working.. We know we need help, we've tried, we just cant find any good GD employees!!!!

Honesty is key, big money called for more attention... Hire some tempts or PT employees to handle calls or call-backs... keep your customers updated and informed..

Yes and no on the more attention, yes because it needed to get done, no because it should have been done three weeks ago but because its SO complex and the parts are SO big that it just became a nightmare that wouldn't end.. It's done now THANKFULLY. But to clarify on THIS job, it didn't get bumped for another job per se, it just got held up over it.. Either way it's done at this point, just have to wait for it to get back from anodizing.. As far as alts go though, this one turned out very, very nicely..

And the shitty situation with employees, is just shitty.. We've hired FOUR different people in the last month, $20+/hour wages and nobody wants to show up to work, or has other baggage that prevents them from working.. We know we need help, we've tried, we just cant find any good GD employees!!!!

If you guys were in the metro area, I'd fucking work for you... I find the shit amazing that can be done with alternators and I'm fcking balling with CS... bitches love me... lmao

Move to the midwest! People are willing to work and are dedicated and honest! @ $20/hr you could have your pick of top notch people!

:morepower1:

If you guys were in the metro area, I'd fucking work for you... I find the shit amazing that can be done with alternators and I'm fcking balling with CS... bitches love me... lmao

The last guy we "hired" was for a CNC operator, $24/hour, he was only making $16 and we gave him very flexible hours.. The MF'r didn't even bother to call, just didn't show up.. Even in So-Cal, good stable jobs are VERY hard to find, I can't for the life of me understand why someone would just say f*ck it and not show up.. He was a referral too.. We will get our shit straightened up, and it's way better than it's been in a LONG time and that mostly has to do with I am now in a much better "place".. By the end of the year we will be smooth sailing and everyone will be happy, I just need to get some freaking parts made and get suppliers to get me some units to build!!

If you guys were in the metro area, I'd pucking work for you... I find the shit amazing that can be done with alternators and I'm fcking balling with CS... bitches love me... lmao

The last guy we "hired" was for a CNC operator, $24/hour, he was only making $16 and we gave him very flexible hours.. The MF'r didn't even bother to call, just didn't show up.. Even in So-Cal, good stable jobs are VERY hard to find, I can't for the life of me understand why someone would just say f*ck it and not show up.. He was a referral too.. We will get our shit straightened up, and it's way better than it's been in a LONG time and that mostly has to do with I am now in a much better "place".. By the end of the year we will be smooth sailing and everyone will be happy, I just need to get some freaking parts made and get suppliers to get me some units to build!!

Rob once again please dont take anyone elses comments for mine. Good or bad. I dont bitch or wine i just want info. Sorry that some of the posters complain about the service. I know it sucks to have to deal with that. Any how i sit over here just wishing some of the forum members would not post so much taking your attention away from me and my concerns. Like i said ive heard nothing but good about the product, which is why im paitent. Like i said i hope you reconsider yesterday and just ignore those who are talking shit yet arent spending their time or money.

Sorry, yes... Please keep RX posted... I was merely combating the outrage.... Good luck RX... I hope you get some shipping information soon...