RXdriver11

So who can update me on my order?

So who over at DC can update me on the status of my order? It is the 270XP for the Lexus RX that was ordered around the 8th of August. It was supposed to be "2 weeks" before I heard something and still nothing. I just want to get an update since i havent heard anything..

Jared,

We're closed until tomorrow. Rob will return into the office on Wed and I'll see what's holding this up.

:popcorn:

We've been having internet connectivity issues with our phones. Charter was supposed to come out "yesterday" to fix the problem but they didn't. I just confirmed they will be here between 10am and 12pm.

Charter was supposed to come out "yesterday" to fix the problem but they didn't.

I hate Charter

Yeah, they really screwed us.. here is how reliable our internet is...

--- 74.125.224.210 ping statistics ---

834 packets transmitted, 723 packets received, 13.3% packet loss

round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 10.980/12.862/23.455/1.728 ms

--- 74.125.224.210 ping statistics ---

557 packets transmitted, 460 packets received, 17.4% packet loss

round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 10.873/12.728/20.977/1.682 ms

Packet loss with VOIP phone system = Not good.

Ok how about passing the word to Rob to give me a call about my alt? Been 2 months since I paid, and I cant do anymore on my rebuild until I get my alt (due to the power Im going to be running)

I will pass the word for Rob to call but he lost his cell phone and Charter came out and supposedly fixed the problem. However, we have NO phones again because we're still having the same damn problem as yesterday. This is very irritating when Charter says it's "fixed" and they're 100% sure that was the problem and then it does the same thing again. But i will relay the info to Robbie to call you as soon as he can.

I would not worry about it ,this is an isolated incident.

"isolated" with their phones, or my wait?

Hopefully you get a response soon... Have you talked to Mechman at all during your wait? Size up the wait time there if you needed to do the switch???

Another msg left @ 3:22 LA time..

I will call you at some point this afternoon/evening.. I am almost impossible to get ahold of during the day/normal business hours..

Hopefully you get a response soon... Have you talked to Mechman at all during your wait? Size up the wait time there if you needed to do the switch???

I havent just yet. Im looking forward to that idle output, but it may get to that. Ive been waiting for a very long time for this alt..

Another msg left @ 3:22 LA time..

I will call you at some point this afternoon/evening.. I am almost impossible to get ahold of during the day/normal business hours..

Anxiously waiting on that call..

:attempt:

I'm assuming end of August???

I'm assuming end of August???

August since I paid, I dont wanna post on here bout that just yet. Dont wanna be one of those guys that starts bashing the company. But Ill pm you a lil bit about my wait.

I should have the rear bracket I've been waiting for on Monday. I would have had it today but the waterjet shop had to replace some seals in their pump this morning so unfortunately that put our stuff off.. I may still get them today, but I won't hold my breath.. I dont like that I'm a month behind any more than anyone else does, but if I have machine issues and cant run parts, my hands are tied, and at the volume of parts we run if I'm backed up 100's of pieces I cant break down a machine, change setups, and take 3-4 hours to make one part until I'm ready to run a bunch of one-off parts in a row. I really am sorry about the wait, but your wait is about over..