badlands21

Wheres my Sub???

Hello my name is Jess Williams. I ordered my sub on July 30 and still not have recieved it. I keep geting emails that you are experiencing high volumes of emails at this time so i was told to go to the forum so I could talk to a real person. i have already paid for the BL 15'' with cooling option. I really want it becuase i already have everything in my car all set up for it. Any comments where it is at would be extremely helpful.

If memory serves me correctly, they're switching to an American metal supplier. You'll get your sub soon enough. Believe me, it's worth it.

And lol @ you putting your address in the "location" section... :Doh:

Edited by burko

:roflmao:

Just hang in there man you'll get it soon enough! +1 about the address location :rofl2:

It takes time to machine, Nick or Scott at Fi will chime in soon, probably tomorrow as it is a holiday.

Check your tracking number you got from UPS...that's should be well on its way to you.

Check your tracking number you got from UPS...that's should be well on its way to you.

Well i never recieved a tracking number on it so i was just guessing that it hasnt been sent yet but like i said it has been over a month and I dont want to make to big of fuss because I know you guys are busy but any additional informtation from you nick would be awesome. And thank-you to everyone else who commented! Have a good day

You should have got a tracking number from UPS quantum view (we do not send it to you, they do) to whatever email address that you provided on the website when you placed the order. It will not let you order without an email address. You would also get an email to that address from orders@ficaraudio.com with your order number and other information as well..

I need either the name it was shipped to or the order number (looks like I-XXXXX/00) at the top of the email that you got from orders@ficaraudio.com.

Give me that info and I'll look it up.

I 16809/00 is my order number did it start build proces yet if not cld i switch to dual 2 ohm cuz i orderd dual 1 by mistake is the q universal regardless like later can i switch to dual 2?

If the motor isn't machined yet I'll get it changed for you.

Jess - I've emailed you with your tracking information, the sub is on the truck to be delivered to you today!

Jess - I've emailed you with your tracking information, the sub is on the truck to be delivered to you today!

i recieved my sub and it is great! Thank-you for all of your help Nick it was worth the wait.

Glad you got ur sub once its broken in you should make a video. Ne word on if my motor was machined yet? I know ur busy so no rush. It was only yesterday.

If you have a tracking number that means your order is assigned a ticket and is being processed..

Read the email that you got from orders@ficaraudio.com, it is an automated message that explains everything to you.

Then you already knew the answer to the question that you asked.

:)

Wel my order has been being processd for 2 weeks now not woried bout the time it takes to build ups hasnt sent nething yet to me was wondering if ups didnt send the email like theyve done to others

Odds are if you don't have a tracking number by now the email address that you entered was incorrect then it wouldn't arrive to you, otherwise check your spam folder for an email from UPS Quantum View.

My UPS tracking no. is 1ZX7497Y0343905662. I tried contacting the sales for the status, but did not get a reply. Can you please let me know the status of my order.

I have ordered 2 IB 18"s.