badlands21

Wheres my Sub???

I checkd spam it isnt there i receivd ur emails to it so i know u have right email for me

Ok, what is the name that it is being shipped to or the order number?

My UPS tracking no. is 1ZX7497Y0343905662. I tried contacting the sales for the status, but did not get a reply. Can you please let me know the status of my order.

I have ordered 2 IB 18"s.

You will see movement on yours tonight when UPS updates.

UPS says it is in transit and has 2 business days left...resent everything to the xlegitstickax@gmail.com address...

:bigok:

Can I have an update on my 18" BTLN2 as well?

shipping# 1ZX7497Y0345058860

Sorry, I dont have my order #

Your label was just created the 9th..so you had to order around the beginning of the month.

Standard build time is 5-15 business days (Monday-Friday) right now, when it ships...UPS will go from "billing information received" to "In transit"

Everything has to be made and built. :)

My UPS tracking no. is 1ZX7497Y0343905662. I tried contacting the sales for the status, but did not get a reply. Can you please let me know the status of my order.

No movement as yet :-( ?

No movement as yet :-( ?

I thought yours was in the ones that would be going but it's not, yours is the first order to be completed when we get baskets in...which talking to the foundry is going to be delayed about 2 weeks as they are running behind on production.

two weeks !!!!

I thought that i will be getting my drivers slightly early, now that you were showing 5-15 days build time.

But this will now be more than 30 days, from the time i placed the order.

please try to squeeze in my order if you can, these have to come all the way to India.

Edited by justdhruv

Build time is build time, build time doesn't include delays due to parts not being able to get to them.

They're not grabbing some off the shelf shit and throwing it together. Fi is hand machining every motor that goes into a fi product.

two weeks !!!!

I thought that i will getting my drivers slightly early, no that you showing 5-15 days build time.

But this will now be more than 30 days, from the time i placed the order.

please try to squeeze in my order if you can, these have to come all the way to India.

Call the foundry and yell at them, you have to understand that we are at the mercy of our vendors..I can not make them pour baskets any faster when they are running behind. We forecast our shipments of materials based on what they give us as far as their lead times, when they get behind..they get behind which throws everything else out of whack.

Unfortunately, we do not have our own foundry out back where we are melting down beer cans and making baskets ourselves.

Your order is the first order to be built when we've got the baskets in, we had 20 IB3's done the other day and I figured yours was in those that we built..but it wasn't, it is the first one to be filled as soon as we get the baskets in.

I can't control things that is outside of my control.

Got the q today thanks for the replys gona play sine wave to it for few half hr periods with about 700 watts maybe give or take to make it have around 10-15mm xmax ne other recomendations to break it in

Break in is never necessary. Install it and slam.

Call the foundry and yell at them, you have to understand that we are at the mercy of our vendors..I can not make them pour baskets any faster when they are running behind. We forecast our shipments of materials based on what they give us as far as their lead times, when they get behind..they get behind which throws everything else out of whack.

Unfortunately, we do not have our own foundry out back where we are melting down beer cans and making baskets ourselves.

Your order is the first order to be built when we've got the baskets in, we had 20 IB3's done the other day and I figured yours was in those that we built..but it wasn't, it is the first one to be filled as soon as we get the baskets in.

I can't control things that is outside of my control.

Drink more beer!!

Edited by Freshh

This thread is full of customer service :bigok: GO FI!

Well at first it sounded like the coil was rubbing a little bit that sound took 2 minutes to go away. Well after 2 half hr sine waves at 10mm xmax 2 20 mins at 15mm and 2 15 min at 20mm all seperated by 15mins the sub is fairly broken in not realy but a its getin moveable now. The q sounds amazing and gota love that low end neway the reason i did the break in with sine waves is because its 40 ish outside n thatl just make the sub stiffer blah blah blah neways thanks nick im workin on a video for u guys of the q but my cam dnt keep up wit it movin the sub just eats 1000 rms nowhere near its potential tho i have a kole trax 5500d to use once its broken in but thatl b when i get a second q

Edited by XLegit StickaX

Well at first it sounded like the coil was rubbing a little bit that sound took 2 minutes to go away. Well after 2 half hr sine waves at 10mm xmax 2 20 mins at 15mm and 2 15 min at 20mm all seperated by 15mins the sub is fairly broken in not realy but a its getin moveable now. The q sounds amazing and gota love that low end neway the reason i did the break in with sine waves is because its 40 ish outside n thatl just make the sub stiffer blah blah blah neways thanks nick im workin on a video for u guys of the q but my cam dnt keep up wit it movin the sub just eats 1000 rms nowhere near its potential tho i have a kole trax 5500d to use once its broken in but thatl b when i get a second q

Break in is never necessary. Install it and slam.

:fing34:

Okay. I ordered around the 1st of September so I should be in the same batch with you if your the first one. Either way hopefully they get the baskets soon for you but for me its no rush because I'm still waiting on my truck to be shipped here to Italy. Once it gets here it's going to be project time LoL

Okay. I ordered around the 1st of September so I should be in the same batch with you if your the first one. Either way hopefully they get the baskets soon for you but for me its no rush because I'm still waiting on my truck to be shipped here to Italy. Once it gets here it's going to be project time LoL

holy shit hate to see the shipping charge on a package that heavy and big :P