SMpaintball78

solo x 10's or mtx 9500 15's???

STOP CHANGING YOUR SETUP

fuck.

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title and author... Is say just pick something and run with it and make informed decisions from there.

I personally would keep the solos because I know they will be worth more down the road but then again I don't have space for 15s

do you think the price of the solos will go up becasuse of them being discontinued?

:WTFBubble:

:sleepwerd4:

i mean its a simple question. idk y everyone is dragging this out. i guess im staying with the x's.

PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD. IM TIRED OF THE BS THAT COMES WIHT A SIMPLE QUESTION.

i mean its a simple question. idk y everyone is dragging this out. i guess im staying with the x's.

PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD. IM TIRED OF THE BS THAT COMES WIHT A SIMPLE QUESTION.

This is EXACTLY why people get so frustrated with you. Not only do you have the record for the most this vs. that threads, you never listen to the advice! Everyone says go with the 9500's so you go with the x's, so what is the point??

This is EXACTLY why people get so frustrated with you. Not only do you have the record for the most this vs. that threads, you never listen to the advice! Everyone says go with the 9500's so you go with the x's, so what is the point??

PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD. IM TIRED OF THE BS THAT COMES WIHT A SIMPLE QUESTION

You don't even want the help some of us are trying to give you? :(

You don't even want the help some of us are trying to give you? :(

no i do. i just dont want all the bullshit thats coming along with most answers. but its my fault...

i just got word that my amp is toast. unrepairable. he said the board have fused together. he sent me a pic and it looks fucked big time. im going to pick her up tomorrow so i will take pics and post for those intrested...

i mean its a simple question.

Wrong its a shitty question with no details. Cut the attitude and seriously read the links in my sig before posting again EVEN in this thread.

like my title says. someone offered me 2 15" mtx 9500's in a nice ported box for just my 2 solo x's. I used to have 2 12" 9500's and loved them but had to seel due to my financial state haha. so what u all think? i only have 300 in the x's. is this one of those deals i should not pass up???? :puzzled:

NEED OPINIONS HERE!!!

No

Id go with one of each.

lol. that would be sick. have a spl sub and a somewhat sq sub. i wonder how it would sound.

Id go with one of each.

lol. that would be sick. have a spl sub and a somewhat sq sub. i wonder how it would sound.

Doh.gif

Mtx 9500's. Ive heard solo x's but the mtx sounds better I.M.O

Id go with one of each.

Okay, fail again. You didn't read or can't comprehend the links :(

just let the thread fade away guys. this is getting ridiculous.........