Sign in to follow this  
Frostedflakejake

IA DP 21

So I was cruising Ebay for fun and came across this...

LINK!

Looks like the sub has no gasket, and no holes for mounting? I have no experience with IA products. Can someone explain this for me? I understand that the guy probably lost the gasket, but where the heck are the mounting holes? I'm just curious :) It's also not a bad price for a shipped 21" Death Penalty if its all legitimate. Don't see used 21's for sale too often! Thought I'd throw it out there for that reason too.

Thanks!

~Jake

Its stolen...its from florida I live here...incriminator is big down here dude don't know how much its worth...

It must be stolen or blown. Although It looks like it has never been mounted. They don't make gaskets for the 21". I had two just like this. Great subs. Seems a little odd with a price that low.

hasn't been mounted yet i'd assume is the culprit for no holes

edit: look at his feedback. Looks like there is some sketchy business going on. Pretty bad last few months haha

And he sure is selling a lot of decks ;) and everything else he has sold could have been easily snatched from a car wow

Edited by Ryan916

Its florida capital of don't put any stickers on your car cuz they will steal it and he has no idea what he is talking about

No gasket? hmph. Thanks guys! I wasn't planning on buying it; I was originally going to put this in the "real craigslist" thread under the for sale section but since i had a few questions i posted it here instead :) The price did seem low and a little sketchy, but you don't see them for sale too often so I hoped it would be legitimate and maybe someone who was looking for one could have one! Too bad :(

Good reminder to install an alarm if you haven't already!!

Good reminder to install an alarm if you haven't already!!

^^^^ not a bad idea. i had 2 kicker cvr's and a brand new rockford amp stolen, and holes punched in my kicker comp 15's becasue of no alarm. but i have on now so i can rest in peace and not have to worrie about it anymore:)

A CAR ALARM IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!