Sign in to follow this  
MECHMAN

Marietta, Georgia- Mechman needs your help to stop a thief!

Who wants to help us PWN a scammer?

Somebody just used a stolen credit card to purchase an alternator from our online store, but we might be able to catch it in time. The fraudulent delivery address is:

1200 Cameron Creek

Marietta, GA 30062

The package is shown as out for delivery- If anyone can go to this address and intercept the package, and also post pictures of the building and any vehicle's associated with it, we might be able to catch this criminal. We are offering $500 MECHBUCKS good towards the purchase of any alternator reward for anyone who can do this.

HELP US GET THIS CLOWN !!!!

It's *******s like this who increase the cost of goods for everyone!!!

Call the shipping company, they can send a message to the driver on the diad board to not deliver it.

The house at "1200 Cameron Creek Marietta, GA 30062" is for sale, so someone was obviously planning on waiting out until the ups driver drops it off.

Indeed, they shouldn't have any problem with having the delivery driver simply not deliver that package.

UPS has been notified and MAY be able to stop the delivery. The bureaucratic BS that is UPS can be a real hassle, but I hope they can stop the shipment.

The owner no longer lives at this address, the house is vacant.

The Realtor has been notified and will be posting on the door to all shippers to return to sender as unable to deliver. He has been informed of the situation and will pick up the package if it is at the house and has been notified to be on the lookout for an 08 Avalanche in the neighborhood.

If anyone is in the neighborhood PLEASE be POLITE to the Realtor, he is on our side.

Good news @ 3:08PM-

The package is being held for intercept processing.

"Out for delivery"

The unit has been recovered!

The victim of the credit card fraud has been refunded, the alternator is recovered and we are only out the shipping charge to Atlanta. I call this a win.

+1 for the winners!

Rather nice to see a manufacturer more concerned about what is right than making money.

+1 for you sir and your company :fing34:

:woot: Fantastic, now if we could just catch the criminal and remove his penis, the world would be a better place.

It's nice to have this work out in our favor for once.

:woot: Fantastic, now if we could just catch the criminal and remove his penis, the world would be a better place.

:roflmao: wow. I lol'ed when I read that

I was gonna take off work and go up there today. Haha.

Glad you guys got it back!