Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteDemon

Lethally Injected MKS

I just ordered 2 15" Lethal Injections for my 2010 Lincoln MKS. I've got the 14 speaker THX sound system in it currently and I just went out today and got quotes for all new full range speakers and amps for it. The stock THX sounds really good but it's just not loud enough for what I'm used to.

It was a REALLY tough call between the LIs and the Flatlynes, but after reading some reviews and feedback from other members I'm just not sure that the Flatlynes will have the kind of output I'm looking for. I'll be putting the LIs in a sealed box in the trunk at round 1.5 cubic feet each and 1200 watts to the pair (I will never run any kind of ported setup in any of my vehicles). Originally I was going to go with 2 15" JBL W15GTI MkIIs, but decided I'd give Incriminator a try since I've talked about it for years.

Once the LIs come in and I get everything installed I'll post a vid. SOOO excited to FINALLY be joining the Black & Blue.

:WELCOME: to SSA. We'll be patiently waiting for the build log. What amp are you going to use for the Lethal Injections?

good stuff bro.. Welcome to SSA!!! :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

I've got a Cadence Z1200 that I have been using with my Truck and custom built sub. I think I'm going to end up selling my truck anyway and am going to take the Cadence out first and use it for the LIs.

I just ordered 2 12s the other day to replace my IDMAX 12s. Im throwin on a Sundown SAE 1200D V1. Kinda curious how much power these can really take though. Im very excited as well.