stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Here is my 2000 camaro SS i bought a few weeks ago. not wasting any time making it better!
Car has a ton of bolt on performance goodies as well as suspension goodies.
T-tops
6-speed.

Im sure gearheads worldwide are going to hate me for this but **** em! Its my car and i bought it to do exactly this.

Im not going to lead on too much about all the equipment im using for this build. All im really going to say is the ZCONS are on the way!!!!
Its going to be hell fitting 18+cubes, batteries, and amps but im up to the challenge.

Here is a few teaser shots untill real progress is made.

IMAG0329.jpgIMAG0330.jpg

My buddie Chris helping me out before the last USAC show.
IMAG0343.jpg

getting it all cleaned out!!

IMAG0451.jpgIMAG0452.jpgIMAG0453.jpgIMAG0454.jpg

On with the box build. Im shooting for 18 cubes.

IMAG0458.jpgIMAG0459.jpgIMAG0460.jpgIMAG0461.jpgIMAG0463.jpgIMAG0465.jpgIMAG0464.jpg

Thats all i got for today. hope to make more progress this weekend

looking good you lil tease

dancing_gifs_17.gif

Hell yeah, just jumping in. :D

Yep, dont even have a plan. no designer on here feels confident enough to make me a design. so ill build the biggest enclosure i can and see what fits.

Yep, dont even have a plan. no designer on here feels confident enough to make me a design. so ill build the biggest enclosure i can and see what fits.

The 18s "can" use so much space, that your going to have a hard time making an enclosure too big in that car, just once it's done, try to figure out the volume, then make your port. :P

The 18s "can" use so much space, that your going to have a hard time making an enclosure too big in that car, just once it's done, try to figure out the volume, then make your port. :P

It surely wont be too big. if i can get 18 cubes ill run 3 18s if not ill have a very efficient wall for 2 18s. ( I bought 3 just incase)

It surely wont be too big. if i can get 18 cubes ill run 3 18s if not ill have a very efficient wall for 2 18s. ( I bought 3 just incase)

:roflmao: Oh man, I bet you wish you could see the look on people's faces when they read that.

:roflmao: Oh man, I bet you wish you could see the look on people's faces when they read that.

Ha didnt think of that. im nobody special, if i can afford them... They really arent that expensive.

Ha didnt think of that. im nobody special, if i can afford them... They really arent that expensive.

No I agree, CA just pulls in a lot of young people with no money and really shouldn't be spending all their money on subwoofers, so it's extremely expensive to them.

Where as if they were an average person with a steady income, then it's really not that much.

No planning FTW! Exactly what i do but not at this scale haha. "i bought 3 just in case" ... My jaw dropped! Buying subs like a baller! Tuned in forsure!

No I agree, CA just pulls in a lot of young people with no money and really shouldn't be spending all their money on subwoofers, so it's extremely expensive to them.

Where as if they were an average person with a steady income, then it's really not that much.

I would of had a car by now it CA wouldnt have came into my life at a young age... But subs/amps/and SSA forum is damm worth it!

Look forward to progress!

This should be a fun one to watch :popcorn:

Sure helps to have small friends doesn't it? lol

I don't think I've ever seen three 18s in a Camaro, this should be amazazing. Definitely tuned in for this build.

Steve, you crazy. But tuned in. This should be amazing.

Sure helps to have small friends doesn't it? lol

I don't think I've ever seen three 18s in a Camaro, this should be amazazing. Definitely tuned in for this build.

Yes, micro asians FTW!

I have seen 2 18s and 4 15s.

We shall see.

been waiting on this for a few days. when the zcons getting in again?

I just paid for them so I'm anticipating about 3-4 weeks. Should give me time to finish the wall and figure out amps.

:ohnoes9::drink40::dancing: :dancing: