stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

halfbaked-jizz.gif

Holy Chit! What the hell is UpGradde doing in that clip with Dave Chappelle?!?!?!?.... :P

Build is lookin awesome Steve. Definitely gonna be a force to be reckoned with. :morepower1: Now git'er done. I wanna see this thing at the show. :suicide-santa:

Lookin good. I probably missed it but what alternator are you using? Those zcons definitely wont be lacking any power with all those batteries.

more than likely going to be a mechman

Build is lookin awesome Steve. Definitely gonna be a force to be reckoned with. :morepower1: Now git'er done. I wanna see this thing at the show. :suicide-santa:

thank you sir. if i bring the camaro it will be right down to the wire getting it done.

I would've tried to close the rear hatch on your help while he was in there :roflmao: Looking good and making great progress bro :drink40: That is a shit ton of a battery bank :morepower1: I'm sure Ramrod is getting an enormous errection if he's seen your equipment being used :lol2:

you should ask him what it looks like now. he has "voltage issues". Stetsom amp is loving his drops...... :ohnoes9:

Steve, equipment looks sexy. crazy looking box too. would love to see this in person let alone see the damage they will be doing

I know he picked up that 14k. Im a little jelly.

haha. yeah, its sexy. it will be awesome to see what the difference between small car 2 18s do compared to big van 2 18s.

Hes already pretty loud, with more power. Well see. I have my work cut out for me that's for sure.

Edward got a 14k? =O

Build looks great. For the time building it its impressive.

Edward got a 14k? =O

Build looks great. For the time building it its impressive.

No. Ramrod did

Well looks like amp is fried. Hooked up power and a second later a sizzle and smoke coming from inside. Fuckin just my luck. Note to self: don't buy used amps!

Well looks like amp is fried. Hooked up power and a second later a sizzle and smoke coming from inside. Fuckin just my luck. Note to self: don't buy used amps!

Damn that sucks to hear, was looking forward to see what that 10K would do on the Zcons. Yeah I dont buy used amps just for that reason unless I can test before I buy.

Oh shit.. Sorry to hear that man! Where did you get the amp from?

:( Sorry bro.

Nothing's even hooked up. The wall isn't finished yet. While fiberglass was drying I was finishing up my wiring. Had to hook up amp so I could run rcas and speaker wires.

Oh shit.. Sorry to hear that man! Where did you get the amp from?

A reputable member on here.

Whaat that's awful man, sorry to hear. That's the same shit that would've happened to me. It seems like every time it can go wrong, it does.

xzibit_disappoint_-n1297132564729.jpg

I about $1500 worth of disapoint

How was the packaging when it arrived? Any possible chance of filing a claim with ups?

Sad hearing this.

i recvied an amp one time and the outside looked fine,, but one of the mosfet feet were broken inside, and when power hit it, POOF.

It was boxed up real nice. No obvious damage.

i sent an email to db-r to see what they think.

The problem is its changed hands a few times since it left db-r as a referb. there is no warrenty.

im just pissed i now have to pay for a repair when it should have been tested. who sends out a $1500 amp with out testing it? and it only was insured for $999 so a claim would be a wash anyway.

Any chance you put the + lead in the - terminal, and - lead in + terminal? :peepwall:

Thats crazy, I always insure stuff for more than it was purchased for to save my ass and avoid hassles at the end of the day. Bad business in my eyes especially not testing it first. Hopefully somehow this gets worked out for you in a timely manner.